Celine Spring 2012

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
i will take this opportunity to ride on this thread started by heathjo to document the new styles/colours for spring 2012 as they appear.

amgmom

O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
cotonblanc, many thanks for posting! I like #6 tricolor white, black, nude mini luggage...just not sure of the suede nude/beige part of the bag...what do you ladies think of this combo? thanks!

bsufku

O.G.
Dec 17, 2008
Thank burgandy phantom, looks amazing!!!

I wonder how the canvas fabric feels??

I saw the black leather/cream canvas mini luggage and trapeze in store, and very surprisingly, the bags actually looked really good. I'm not a fan of canvas bags, always thought they would in a way cheapen the look of the bag, but I would have bought one of the ones I saw if it wasn't because I already have so many others on my wish list!

Yanekie

May 18, 2010
NY/NJ
I saw the black leather/cream canvas mini luggage and trapeze in store, and very surprisingly, the bags actually looked really good. I'm not a fan of canvas bags, always thought they would in a way cheapen the look of the bag, but I would have bought one of the ones I saw if it wasn't because I already have so many others on my wish list!
Thanks bsufku. That was exactly what I was thinking. Glad to hear it looks good. It may be a nice lightweight summer bag. At $1450, the price is much better.

bsufku

O.G.
Dec 17, 2008
See lookbook for Jeffrey New York I posted on the Intels thread yesterday (or was it day before?) They are carrying a few!

Yes I saw that, thanks for posting the pictures! :P I've never seen the black and white combo before. I wish the Celine brochures had actual pictures, the colour codes don't really say much