Celine Spring 2012

i will take this opportunity to ride on this thread started by heathjo to document the new styles/colours for spring 2012 as they appear.

w_celine_bag_main_web-1.jpg

w_celine_bag_main_web-2.jpg

w_celine_bag_main_web-3.jpg

w_celine_bag_main_web-4.jpg

w_celine_bag_main_web-5.jpg

w_celine_bag_main_web-6.jpg

w_celine_bag_main_web-7.jpg

cotonblanc, many thanks for posting! I like #6 tricolor white, black, nude mini luggage...just not sure of the suede nude/beige part of the bag...what do you ladies think of this combo? thanks!

Thank burgandy phantom, looks amazing!!!

I wonder how the canvas fabric feels??

I saw the black leather/cream canvas mini luggage and trapeze in store, and very surprisingly, the bags actually looked really good. I'm not a fan of canvas bags, always thought they would in a way cheapen the look of the bag, but I would have bought one of the ones I saw if it wasn't because I already have so many others on my wish list!

I saw the black leather/cream canvas mini luggage and trapeze in store, and very surprisingly, the bags actually looked really good. I'm not a fan of canvas bags, always thought they would in a way cheapen the look of the bag, but I would have bought one of the ones I saw if it wasn't because I already have so many others on my wish list!

Thanks bsufku. That was exactly what I was thinking. Glad to hear it looks good. It may be a nice lightweight summer bag. At $1450, the price is much better.

I love those envelope bags! Does anyone know the entire range of colours that is coming out? The only ones I've seen so far are the ones posted on purseblog

See lookbook for Jeffrey New York I posted on the Intels thread yesterday (or was it day before?) They are carrying a few!

See lookbook for Jeffrey New York I posted on the Intels thread yesterday (or was it day before?) They are carrying a few!

Yes I saw that, thanks for posting the pictures! :P I've never seen the black and white combo before. I wish the Celine brochures had actual pictures, the colour codes don't really say much