Celine Sales and Outlets

In wondering if Celine is available in Australia? Or do they have any stores in Asia, besides Japan?

Hi Jarinko,

There is actually a store in Adelaide called Muse Boutique which ordered a great selection of Celines earlier in the year. You should call them up and ask them about their next shipment. I've never bought from them but if I recall correctly from others, Muse are FAR better priced than other Celine dealers in Australia. The other dealers that I've heard of are Jean Brown in Brisbane, Christine's in Melbourne and David Jones in Melbourne and Sydney.

Oh, and there are plenty of actual Celine stores in Asia - S'pore, Malaysia, Thailand and Jakarta Indonesia, judging by the TPF reports. It's just poor little us here in Oz that haven't got a store. yet. <hint hint, dear Celine>

Hi Jarinko,

There is actually a store in Adelaide called Muse Boutique which ordered a great selection of Celines earlier in the year. You should call them up and ask them about their next shipment. I've never bought from them but if I recall correctly from others, Muse are FAR better priced than other Celine dealers in Australia. The other dealers that I've heard of are Jean Brown in Brisbane, Christine's in Melbourne and David Jones in Melbourne and Sydney.

Oh, and there are plenty of actual Celine stores in Asia - S'pore, Malaysia, Thailand and Jakarta Indonesia, judging by the TPF reports. It's just poor little us here in Oz that haven't got a store. yet. <hint hint, dear Celine>

OMG!AWESOME!! Thank you so much for your help!! :smile: Definitely will check the shop out! :biggrin: I am currently in love with Celine atm haha :P

Is this taken in the outlet and does anyone knows how much the discounts are? mw1fe_ml1fe

Attachments

• 8988287c6e1a11e2a38422000a1f96a9_7.jpg
    8988287c6e1a11e2a38422000a1f96a9_7.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,621
  • 06f919546e2211e2b07922000a1fbd9b_7.jpg
    06f919546e2211e2b07922000a1fbd9b_7.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,635
  • b7733e486ebf11e28ce622000a9f13a7_7.jpg
    b7733e486ebf11e28ce622000a9f13a7_7.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,665
Last edited:
Hello hello! I'll be heading to Bicester Village and La Vallée Village in May and both have Celine outlets (woot!) Has anyone been there? Any idea if they sell any good stuff??

Hello hello! I'll be heading to Bicester Village and La Vallée Village in May and both have Celine outlets (woot!) Has anyone been there? Any idea if they sell any good stuff??

I heard that they do sell some good stuff but no Luggages/Phantoms/ Trapezes or any bag that sells well in retail.:smile:

I've posted a few pictures of the outlets here. If you're into clothes, then yes, they seem to have stock but for bags, mainly the unpopular ones. So if you're a more under-the-radar type, you might be lucky.

Anyway, do update us once you get back from the outlets! I'm very curious of the discount and the range.