Celine Phantom Cabas

I can't thank you enough for sharing this information. When i decided to bite the bullet and pay full price for a new seau sangle, (i was on search for a preloved) I couldn't find it anywhere.
So i communicated with Celine outlet in Milan and bought my dream bag for 1.267 euros!!!!!
thank you!!!!!!
Just saw your reply now - congratulations!! I am super happy and excited for you and actually I am tempted to contact them as well as I really like the bag. Would you mind to share images? Which color did you buy?

I finally picked up a Phantom Cabas! I chose the small black. Honestly, I wasn't expecting too much given its simple design, I really just liked the aesthetic of the bag. And after being a little let down by Phoebe Philo's line (stunning, but not for me) I decided to go for it. Originally I was tempted by the Row's Margaux bag, but I didn't want to spend nearly 6k on a bag with a cloth lining. I'm so pleasantly surprised by the Phantom! The leather is beautiful, shiny and supple. And the interior is so soft and gorgeous. I love that there's no glazing on the handle straps. Celine seems to be pulling away from other brands in terms of quality. I wish they would use this leather more often.

I have this bag sitting in my closet in navy. Must be about 8 years old. After reading this thread I am going to pull it out again and start using it as a work bag. It's the perfect size (though I have no idea if mine is a small or medium). I am 5'3" and its a good size on me, not too big. LMK if you want me to post a picture.

I recently bought a preloved small cabas tote from Brandear (Japanese seller on eBay) and the bag came lined in canvas. It came with the paperwork it says it’s from 2017. Wondering if anyone can confirm some of the old Celine bags came with canvas? The colour is a dark vanilla shade.

The paperwork matches this bag, found on brag my bag with pics of the 2017 classic line. The bag is beautiful and in excellent condition, I was just expecting the suede interior. If anyone knows more please share!! Thanks in advance!

IMG_2577.jpeg