Celine Phantom Cabas

I have a medium in the taupe colour and I find it almost too big. I’m 5’10 with a medium build. It’s a work/travel bag for me, I find it holds a lot! A nice feature is that when it’s on the empty side, you can cinch the top closed and the bag looks a bit smaller.

Just saw this gorgeous bag in Munich in large and I can’t seem to find it online. Is it discontinued? I was at the boutique and would have bought it but was in a rush and they didn’t have the taupe in large! Help… I would love to find one
Hello,
I had an informal information, some SAs from Paris Celine boutiques told me that the phantom cabas will be discontinued soon. (as it was created by Phoebe Philo)

Hello,
I had an informal information, some SAs from Paris Celine boutiques told me that the phantom cabas will be discontinued soon. (as it was created by Phoebe Philo)
I was told the same at the end of last year - which made me buy the medium in taupe and I don’t regret it at all! But so far it’s still available, let’s see for how long.

A lovely SA in Hamburg told me the Seau Sangle will be available in the few outlets in Europe (London, Milan, and… sorry, can’t remember the third) soon.

I was told the same at the end of last year - which made me buy the medium in taupe and I don’t regret it at all! But so far it’s still available, let’s see for how long.

A lovely SA in Hamburg told me the Seau Sangle will be available in the few outlets in Europe (London, Milan, and… sorry, can’t remember the third) soon.

I can't thank you enough for sharing this information. When i decided to bite the bullet and pay full price for a new seau sangle, (i was on search for a preloved) I couldn't find it anywhere.
So i communicated with Celine outlet in Milan and bought my dream bag for 1.267 euros!!!!!
thank you!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sylt Lover
I can't thank you enough for sharing this information. When i decided to bite the bullet and pay full price for a new seau sangle, (i was on search for a preloved) I couldn't find it anywhere.
So i communicated with Celine outlet in Milan and bought my dream bag for 1.267 euros!!!!!
thank you!!!!!!
Where are you located? Wonder how one may purchase from Milan outlet from US?

Reactions: Sylt Lover