Celine Phantom Cabas

Tikocookie

O.G.
May 28, 2012
Just saw this gorgeous bag in Munich in large and I can’t seem to find it online. Is it discontinued? I was at the boutique and would have bought it but was in a rush and they didn’t have the taupe in large! Help… I would love to find one

Just saw this gorgeous bag in Munich in large and I can’t seem to find it online. Is it discontinued? I was at the boutique and would have bought it but was in a rush and they didn’t have the taupe in large! Help… I would love to find one

Where are you located? It’s on the US website! Two sizes - small and medium.

• Love
Reactions: jjgg and Tikocookie
The larger size is called Medium…. And it’s huge! I got one in black last fall and it seems to still be widely available in black and taupe. I use it a lot as a work tote to carry my laptop and other daily essentials.

• Insightful
Reactions: Tikocookie
This bag is excellent! I used to use it all the time for school/work. I don’t use it as much now, since I commute for work and need a bigger bag, as well as a bag that I don’t have to worry about it in the rain (of which it has been doing a lot of lately). Let us know when you wind up getting it :smile:. Mine is black and I adore it!

Reactions: daisyfair
Hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread- thinking of getting one in taupe but I can't decide between the small and medium (I haven't seen it in person- going off of photos)... what is the handle drop like between the two? I've got chunky arms so not sure if the drop will force my decision. TIA for any advice!

Hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread- thinking of getting one in taupe but I can't decide between the small and medium (I haven't seen it in person- going off of photos)... what is the handle drop like between the two? I've got chunky arms so not sure if the drop will force my decision. TIA for any advice!
I can only speak to the small, but the drop isn’t very big. It is always a bit annoyingly snug on me, especially in the winter when wearing bigger coats and parkas. If possible, try on both. If not, would you be able to order both and return the one you don’t like (or order one and then exchange)?

These videos might help:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)

Good luck deciding!

I can only speak to the small, but the drop isn’t very big. It is always a bit annoyingly snug on me, especially in the winter when wearing bigger coats and parkas. If possible, try on both. If not, would you be able to order both and return the one you don’t like (or order one and then exchange)?

Good luck deciding!

Thank you for the videos- there's unfortunately on where in my state that stocks Celine... I'll see if I can view them in person when I head to Europe later this year. I prefer the small size look-wise but I think the drop might be too small :thinking:thank you for your help!

I have both the Small (grey) and the Medium (black). Based on my measurements the drop on the Small is about 8 inches and the drop on the Medium is 8.5 inches.

The US website says that the strap drop on both the small and medium is 9 inches. I would double check, but I think that's similar to your Neverfull GM.

I have both the Small (grey) and the Medium (black). Based on my measurements the drop on the Small is about 8 inches and the drop on the Medium is 8.5 inches.

The US website says that the strap drop on both the small and medium is 9 inches. I would double check, but I think that's similar to your Neverfull GM.

Thank you both so much! If it's a similar drop to the Neverfull GM then it's not a problem, awesome (and thanks for enabling me further :graucho: :flowers: )