Celine Nano Luggage Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let's have a club for the super-duper cute yet practical and functional bag! :smile:
    Here's mine- nano luggage in colour dune.

Attached Files:

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464534554.447781.jpg

My brand new and first nano in souris. Still haven't taken her out for a spin because she's too pretty. I've never felt that way about my Balenciagas or Proenza Schoulers.

sb1212, MAGJES, SugarHazard and 3 others like this.
  3. Love it! Congratulations on your lovely souris. I love Balenciaga & Proenza too!

4. Thank you! I love the color of your nano and your bag charm! I was considering Dune but was worried about color transfer. Hope you have been getting a lot of wear out of it!

5. Just want to share my new baby. I've been wanting this bag for quite some time. Glad here is she now.
    [​IMG]

6. i love the color! matches alot outfit.

7. So gorgeous!

8. Thanks dear!

9. just want to ask guys how do you clean your smooth leather? what do you use? is the apple guard ok? I'm trying to look for cleaning and maintenance thread. I can't find it. Thank you!

10. I'd also like to have my nano bag, but I have not yet chosen the color :cool:

11. This would be my first Celine and I can't decide whether to buy the nano in dune or souris. What do y'all think?

12. I really want to be part of the nano club!!! Ca anyone authenticate this nano I'm about to buy? I posted on the the authenticity post but had no reply :sad: please heeeelp
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

13. Ok, honest opinions here....do you think that the nano is a younger gals bag or good for 50+ also??

arnott likes this.
  14. I'm almost 50 and I use my Celine Nano. Crossbody is very convenient and I think it's fine at any age

15. IMG_1470195276.855217.jpg
    My nano