Celine Nano Luggage Club

What can you guys fit in your nano? I have a hard time downsizing bc I like to carry a medium size makeup pochette, zip continental wallet and agenda.. along with my iPhone 7 plus, keys and key pouch

Here's my Indigo Nano!

16298723_10154147593446937_6531195235800452969_n.jpg

Love all the pics so far. Such a beautiful bag! Since the straps are not adjustable, does anyone know if it will look good on a 5'1, 110lb frame? Thanks
I'm exactly your size and have the nano! I think it looks just fine on my frame, even with the long strap. I think because the bag itself is on the taller side (given the top handles that stick up), the top of the bag falls just about where I would want it to.

Anyone on here own more then one nano? Got a red one last week and now dying for a blue one. Not sure what to do :/
Hi, I definitely think there are people on the PurseForum who own more than one Nano luggage bag. I own two Celine Micro Luggage bags because i just love the size. If you love the Nano and the size fits your taste and lifestyle, i definitely think you should get as many as you want. haha. I don't own a Nano, but i'm definitely craving one.