Celine Luggage Tote in Leopard - PICS #1

I am 99% sure I am going to keep. Waiting to see the orange, but I don't think it is going to sway me over. I don't want it in black or any other color that I have seen so far. This one is just so breathtaking.

The silhouette is more interesting to me than the leopard...I don't care for calf or pony hair bags...not my thing...but, if you love it...keep it!

;)

Dear God that is the holy grail of all bags!!!!!! Yes, you should return it and then PM me and tell me when and where you returned it so I can snap it up! :biggrin:

HAHA! Well you know how I feel from our PM's - it looks GORGEOUS on you. I'm just like you - never had a leopard print and wasn't sure i could rock it but OMG this is the holy grail bag IMHO!!! KEEP IT! It's a classic. They carried leopard print in the 50's and are carrying it now - it's a neutral IMHO and you and I should rock them!! :yahoo: It's VERY special!! :nuts: It has that WOW factor that's for sure!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

gchandler... I showed my friend who's very stylish today (she's a prada junkie) and she FAWNED over it and said over and over it's a classic... if you love it, hold on to that bag!! Every time I take it out I am so happy I bought it!

surfergirljen, it really takes my breath away every time I look at it. I am keeping this beauty. The leather versions will always be around, just not sure about this one... I know, some people snicker that every SA will say it is the last bag because they are just trying to sell it. Before I got lucky in getting mine, I called Nordstrom (no more stock, but you could get on a waiting list if one was returned), same for Barneys. Celine boutiques would put your name on a list, but they weren't even sure anymore were going to be produced. I haven't heard from any of them and they were the only retailers that carried the bag in leopard. So, yes, I do believe it is truly not available unless someone sells it on eBay. I am glad that turned out successfully for you! Enjoy this beauty in good health!