Celine lovers, I need your help: NANO OR MICRO

StefaniJoy

Aug 15, 2015
Hi,
So, this is my first thread and I'm really struggling with this decision. I can't decide if I should get the Nano or Micro. I think Micro size is my first love because it's the perfect size for my 5'1" frame and I really think it looks SO CHIC and CLASSY. I also think the Nano is a great option because of it's versatility. However, I think it's more "cutesy" than chic and well...I'm just so confused! Anyone struggle with this decision before or have any strong feelings one way or the other? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Stefani
Celine newbie :smile:)

I had the same dilemma and I chose the micro because it holds comfortably what I carry and because I didn't want a crossbody bag. I think your observations regarding chic v cute are spot on.

I agree with some of the others that it depends heavily on your lifestyle & priorities, and also wanted to echo: the micro is more stately and polished, and the nano is more casual and versatile. It's not necessarily cutesy, especially if you stay away from tricolored ones or bright colors and go for neutrals like dune, black, souris, etc. It can still look grounded. But because of its smaller size and strap, the nano is likely never going to be quite as dressy/mature as the micro has the potential to be.

So if you're looking for a bag that's more "take to work" and "take me seriously," the micro is a great bet. If you're looking for something to cover a few more bases and be dressed up/down within reason, I'd go with the nano.

I agree with some of the others that it depends heavily on your lifestyle & priorities, and also wanted to echo: the micro is more stately and polished, and the nano is more casual and versatile. It's not necessarily cutesy, especially if you stay away from tricolored ones or bright colors and go for neutrals like dune, black, souris, etc. It can still look grounded. But because of its smaller size and strap, the nano is likely never going to be quite as dressy/mature as the micro has the potential to be.

So if you're looking for a bag that's more "take to work" and "take me seriously," the micro is a great bet. If you're looking for something to cover a few more bases and be dressed up/down within reason, I'd go with the nano.

+1! I chose nano becus I know shoulder strap is a must for me, even if I like the look and capacity of micro more. And I use my mini belt for a more dressy/ mature look ;)

you won't go wrong with either. It really depends on how you usually use your bag - with strap/ cross body/ hand held? How much do you usually carry? Despite my favourite version of the luggage is the phantom, I just find it hard to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: siwonchoi
I agree with leechiyong. The nano is so cute and is perfect for small errands. The micro is a great bag to carry a little more things and its unique in the sense that not a lot of people have the micro.

Hi,
So, this is my first thread and I'm really struggling with this decision. I can't decide if I should get the Nano or Micro. I think Micro size is my first love because it's the perfect size for my 5'1" frame and I really think it looks SO CHIC and CLASSY. I also think the Nano is a great option because of it's versatility. However, I think it's more "cutesy" than chic and well...I'm just so confused! Anyone struggle with this decision before or have any strong feelings one way or the other? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Stefani
Bottom line, it all depends on what kind of bag you are looking for and how much stuff you plan on carrying. The micro holds much more and is a better option if you carry more things (i.e. a work bag) and you don't mind hand-held bags. The nano is better if you don't carry much, are looking for something to run quick errands with and need a shoulder/crossbody option. IMO the micro is a bit more chic whereas the nano is more casual. I hope this helps.

Thank you all for your feedback! I'm leaning towards getting the Micro in Black smooth calf. I will definitely post a picture when I get my handbag. Happy to be part of this community :smile:)

Hi,

Thanks,
Stefani

I think the Celine Micro and Celine Nano are two different bags totally. The Nano is perfect for going shopping, running errands, traveling, playing with children because you can wear it cross body and be hands free. I think it looks nice handheld as well when your dressed up for the night.

The Celine Micro Luggage is a fantastic bag too, it isn't too big or too small. I think it is such a chic looking bag that you can take to work, shopping or out to lunch with the ladies. I feel it is a dressier bag than the Celine Nano.

I think both the Micro and Nano are fantastic, if i could have both in my collection i would. But if i could only choose one, i would get the Celine Micro as it fits more in, a bit dressier and i feel the proportions of the bag look great on my height, as i am just over 5 foot tall. Hope this helps. :smile:

Reactions: Candy-candy
Hi,

Thanks,
Stefani
Nano!

Thank you all for your feedback! I'm leaning towards getting the Micro in Black smooth calf. I will definitely post a picture when I get my handbag. Happy to be part of this community :smile:)
Thats what i chose as my first Celine and i couldnt have been happier. Id love another color but not sure what. It's a great bag size wise.

I struggled with your exact same dilemma just 2 weeks ago. I watch plenty of videos trying to gauge micro or nano. I just bought nano in light orange and absolutely loving it. It's light, holds my essentials, the size fits my 162cm frame better than the micro. You'll have to consider the weight of the micro esp after putting your stuff in it. And you can only carry it over the crook of your arm or holding it. No shoulder carry..... so these are the 3 main considerations for me...size, weight and style of carrying it. Anyways have fun with the shopping process :smile:.

Reactions: Candy-candy