Celine lovers, I need your help: NANO OR MICRO

I have both, but just got the Nano yesterday.

I agree it depends on your lifestyle or purpose for the bag. But, I would always choose Micro because of its versatility given by its size. It is the first only handheld bag I use regularly and very often because it fits alot including my laptop (11,2") and iPad Air. I was used to shoulder bags but this one is easy and very stable to carry. However, it is correyt, that it really can get heavy when stuffed.

The Nano is supercute, but maximum fits a kindle. So for me it is more a bag for small errants or a night out as a true everyday work bag.

Reactions: Candy-candy
Thank you all so much for your feedback! I STILL have not chosen yet!! I really LOVE the Micro but am concerned that it might get bothersome without a strap. I will post when I get one. Happy Thanksgiving to all 😀😀😀

It depends on how you want to use the bag. Nano is great if you're looking for a cross body hands free bag. It won't fit as much and it is more casual, in my opinion, but a it's a really fun cross body option.

The micro on the other hand is slightly less casual, fits more, and is hand or arm carry only.

Both great options!

I have a micro and I thought I would miss the strap becaus all of my other bags have one but I find that I don't miss it and I love the size of the micro. It's also super easy to dress up or down,

Occasionally I have squeezed it on to my shoulder because I needed both hands and it just fit but I have small arms.

I'm still considering getting a nano but it would be more for casual wear and I just can't get over how expensive they are when you can spend a few hundred more for the micro size.

I struggled with your exact same dilemma just 2 weeks ago. I watch plenty of videos trying to gauge micro or nano. I just bought nano in light orange and absolutely loving it. It's light, holds my essentials, the size fits my 162cm frame better than the micro. You'll have to consider the weight of the micro esp after putting your stuff in it. And you can only carry it over the crook of your arm or holding it. No shoulder carry..... so these are the 3 main considerations for me...size, weight and style of carrying it. Anyways have fun with the shopping process :smile:.

Hi hello, so glad to come across your thread here. I'm
about your height and still thinking if nano lands too low for me. Thanks here! And would you mind sharing some mod shots with me pleaseeeee? Tia x