Celine in Paris

Yes I did! One SA brought out a black nano because I asked about the difference in sizes. I think it was in Printemps or avenue Montaigne. Do visit all the stores because they all have different stocks!

Yes I did! One SA brought out a black nano because I asked about the difference in sizes. I think it was in Printemps or avenue Montaigne. Do visit all the stores because they all have different stocks!
Thank you! I will be sure to do so! This gives me hope :smile:

Did you by any chance get any SA's info while you were hunting? If so, would you mind sharing?

Hello all,

Newbie here too.. joined this community to find out more 'bt Celine Luggage Tote. Please correct me if I'm wrong - is the "mini" the largest luggage tote? I am heading to Paris in April and would love to know where I could lay my hands on a trio colour. Since would only be there for the weekend, I can't afford to check out all the different boutiques there all your feedback/recommendations would be most appreciated!

P/s Can I also assumre that Celine should be the cheapest in Paris as compared to London or Rome/Florence?

Actually the price at Celine shops for the calf is 2400. You will get 288 euros back if you do detaxe.
Hello bellsbells

My sister going to be in Paris next week, do you know the availability of these Luggage in Mini size (30cmx30cm) And would you happen to know the price of these? Just a rough estimate would be great! I'm totally new to Céline. I'm looking to buy a purse and a wallet together. Which store in Paris would have the most Luggage mini selection. She is traveling with her school so she doesn't have alot of time to go around and search. Thank you so much!! >_< I'm totally new to this.

Luggage Tote Bi-color Black and White

Luggage Tote Black +Red Trim

Luggage Tote Black

Luggage Tote Bi-color Black and White Python?

Celine Multifunction Wallet

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a mini jungle pebbled leather from galeries lafayette for 1700 euros and a tri colored mini for 1800 euros from the Celine boutique on Avenue Victor Hugo. The boutique had more choices for both solid colored minis and tri colored 1s.

Also bought a neon yellow and another tri colored one from Switzerland for 2050 and 2200 Francs.

But from what I heard, the price just went up.

Last edited by a moderator: