Celine in Paris

I just got back from there—there were no cabas bags at all, in fact the only bags were the seau, noeud, a sling, and the clasp clutch. They had a nice selectino of RTW from the past couple seasons. I scored a bunch of stuff which will post pics of shortly.

Oh I was talking about the regular boutiques. In the outlet I saw only one cabas which was already in someone's hands so almost certainly gone.

Price of micro in Paris is now Eur 1,850 :faint: for all leather.

Hope they're still there since I left Paris last week - these are from Ave Montaigne boutique:

-Tricolor exotic (the blue front panel one) mini luggage
-Vermillion smooth leather mini luggage
-Black smooth leather mini luggage
-Various trapeze bags
-A bi-color (white/black) exotic and regular micros (sorry didn't ask color specifics) in the back

Price of micro in Paris is now Eur 1,850 :faint: for all leather.

Hope they're still there since I left Paris last week - these are from Ave Montaigne boutique:

-Tricolor exotic (the blue front panel one) mini luggage
-Vermillion smooth leather mini luggage
-Black smooth leather mini luggage
-Various trapeze bags
-A bi-color (white/black) exotic and regular micros (sorry didn't ask color specifics) in the back

On September 20 at gallerias lafallette the nano solid color was 1400 euro. They only had one available when I specifically asked.. They said they did not have micros. They did not have any micro or nano at printempts.
On September 21 at the boutique the mini solid color pebbled leather with suede interior was 1800 euro. They only had exotic nanos at that specific time. They did not have micros at that
moment. They had several mini.
Hope that helps. Enjoy Paris, my favorite city in the whole world.:smile:

Hello I am going to Paris in 10 days, weekend of the 22nd-24th. What are my chances of finding either a black natural calkfskin black phantom or a natural calkskin tan phantom?

Thank you!
Saskia

Hello I am going to Paris in 10 days, weekend of the 22nd-24th. What are my chances of finding either a black natural calkfskin black phantom or a natural calkskin tan phantom?

Thank you!
Saskia

It should not be too hard to score a classic imo. There are several Celine boutiques around Paris, so just hop around till you score 1. On Sunday, shops are not opened. And locals tend to shop on Sat.

Has anyone been recently to the Celine outlet at La Vallee Village outside Paris? Just curious what kind of things they have there, and whether its worth a trip out.

I been there last year and the shop was really empty. If you are into RTW and shoes, it is worth a trip out there. If you looking for bags, forget it.

It should not be too hard to score a classic imo. There are several Celine boutiques around Paris, so just hop around till you score 1. On Sunday, shops are not opened. And locals tend to shop on Sat.

I hope... I need the phantom, in black natural calfskin or the tan in natural calkfskin. Not the luggage. I am there only for 1 day, on saturday, with an lunch appointment, I guess I will have to call each indiviual store :smile:

Hi guys! I'm new to Celine but I've fallen in love with the caramel-coloured(?) mini luggage and was wondering how hard would this colour be to find in Paris since I'll be there in January, and the current price and if they'll be a price increase between now and Jan?

Thank you guys heaps in advance!