CELINE forum please

I think if Celine was a flash in the pan, no forum would be necessary, but now that the Spring and Summer lines are posted on the official site, the excitement is going to be even more apparent.

I think the problem with the AW forum is that AW is a new-ish brand and the buzz was only around a couple of bags. Celine also has impressive RTW, shoes, bags and other accessories, as well as a long history. A forum could bring in admirers of the older lines like the Boogie bag and newer fans, like myself. It could also provide us with a place to authenticate, since it is inevitable that knock-offs will appear on eBay, if they haven't already.

I want a Celine forum, too!

With the growing number of bags in different materials, sizes and colors I'm a little bit lost in the general handbag forum.
The Celine shopping thread is growing longer and longer... and I'd like to have a reference library for colors, sizes, models, prices and current availability.

PLEASE!

Hear hear! I would love a Celine forum as well. There are now several bags I'm interested in and I'd love to see a reference library, discussions on the different bags exclusively, purchases, modeling pics, etc. I think the TPF Celine fans have done a good job of trying to keep organized (and I subscribe to as many of those threads as I can find) but it would be nice if TPF made it even easier for us by giving a forum :yes:

Also, Celine is only getting better and then there will be even MORE bags we will want to discuss :love:

Checking back to see if we had any news ...

You know what I noticed? When the threads aren't all neatly gathered in one forum, the threads aren't easy to find. Therefore people ask the same questions over and over again in different threads.

If we had a subforum ... we can then have 'stickies' like the "authenticate this" and "current worldwide prices" threads. :smile:

Any thoughts, mods?

OR at least incorporate it w/ another designer that doesn't have as many posts. Agree hard to find the celine threads.

Maybe we could hook up w/ Tod's or Ferragamo. Is that crazy?

Can I pipe in here and request a CELINEsubforum as well?

We could have just one sub-forum which incorporates everything Celine....RTW, shoes, accessories, bags, chat....

It's really difficult to know where to look for info since it all seems to be everywhere and Phoebe has more than proven worthy of a sub-forum, in my humble opinion........LOL!!!!!

Maybe there's a sub-forum that's not getting enough activity that can be closed to make way for Celine?

Please?

( Ferragamo doesn't seem to garner a lot of posts...maybe this one could be closed) :shame:

Last edited: