Céline COMMENTS for reference threads

Hi everyone. Im new here.

May I know does anyone who where to get past season (S/S2011) Celine Clasp cabas tote?

Hi Branda, do you know? Because I saw you posted a picture of it in April this year. I have been to local 2nd hand dealers or even asked Celine boutique, but no one can help :sad:

If you know, please let me know.
Many thanks!

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know about the Pink Color Palette for luggage Bags?
It seems they come in fluro Pink only, right? I'd Love them to make them in
Hibiscus or magenta,Too. Is there any other shade of Pink around?
Thank you & merry X-Mas!

Me again - and i need your help :flowers:
I have a question regarding date stamps/tags ..... if there are the words M13 on a rounded v-shaped cream tag what does that mean ?
I'd be grateful for your thoughts :smile:

Cruise 2011
Style: Linen with blue & red stripes

attachment.php
Hi, please help me, I have to buy the stripe vertical cabas (spring 2011 collection) but the size is not regular size of the vertical cabas this it´s a little smaller (34cmx26cmx10cm)
Exist two sizes for the vertical cabas ??? http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_4072wt_854
Sorry for my English....
Thank you !

Can anyone tell me color this is? I was browsing the Internet tonight and found this and I absolutely love it!

Attachments

• image-1452250998.jpg
    image-1452250998.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 473
Any additional info on those (incredible) holo loafers? I saw them posted on carolinesmode and have been in lust ever since :cloud9:

I saw pumps in the holographic leather on the Celine website, but, not the loafer shoes.

Ladies I have a Celine bag I want to sell after buying it brand new from a previous owner paying 3000 dollars for it and I want to know how much I can get for it now after slightly using it. Can't lie the Celine experience has been fabulous but I could really use the money now instead. It's a Celine phantom luggage in black supple calfskin and is in very good condition only minor wear at top handles and faint scuffing at feet of the bag. Also I don't have the dust bag or authenticity card. TIA

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted in the forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Celine ever make a phantom in a pink colour?
I really want a phantom and I really want a pink bag so thought the two together would be ideal but the only ones I can find I am weary of their authenticity! Any help would be appreciated!