Céline COMMENTS for reference threads

Ewseto

Oct 9, 2016
Hi! I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to pick your brains about the serial number placement on trio bags. Has anyone heard of the serial number embossed on a tag? Or has it always been embossed on the inside of the bag? Thanks for your help

Example of what I mean in the picture.

Attachments

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi! I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to pick your brains about the serial number placement on trio bags. Has anyone heard of the serial number embossed on a tag? Or has it always been embossed on the inside of the bag? Thanks for your help

Example of what I mean in the picture.
Hi, it's a Celine Trio? You could ask in the Celine thread here: forum.purseblog.com/threads/celine-trio.737451/page-150
Welcome to the forums!

jigtan

Mar 11, 2017
Hi! Have you encountered a celine m06 type of bag with the "made in italy" has a mirror imaged N? Thanks so much!

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
Calgary, Canada
Hey everyone. I was wondering whether or not there might be a list available somewhere of which colours came out which year, for the Medium Box. The Reference thread for the Box isn't complete in terms of yearly releases.

sb1212

Nov 7, 2013
Not sure if this would be the right thread to ask. Did Celine have black dust covers for card holders in 2017?