Celine Bittersweet

And there's this gunmetal gray one at NiemanMarcus for what looks to be a great price.

I actually got this exact one from NM, for the great price too. NM store at short hills actually had the red one on sale for 30% off right after xmas, but ofcourse, long gone...

The style is really cool but not too trendy...it's really a classic imo. i wanted a slouchy bag for so long that'll mold to my body and now i've found it.

Before the NM sale, i actually went to the celine store in manhattan and asked them about it. they said that the designer loved this bag so much, he's coming out with new colors and leathers for 2007, and they'll be more expensive than the 2006 ones.

If you really like the gunmental, they're still available at Saks NYC, for full price though, as well as some other colors, maybe the brown?

Can I just say, I love this bag!

I got it! I just hung up with customer service and it looks like my order went through. I was just reading this thread and thinking wow how pretty. Then I hopped over to the deals and steals forum and there it was.

I like the Pearl color as well. I hope the havana brown is light enough to wear for Spring.

My first Celine!!!!

Thanks gee! I can't wait to get her.

Boobeary I feel your pain. I'm banned now too.

Oh Donna, You're so lucky. I wish I could get another color. (I know, I know, I'm just like an addict of bags) The Pearl looks so gorgeous in the pics.