Celine Big Bag winter 2017

:biggrin: I was actually shown the upcoming colors for another bag, and my SA accidentally 'over-swiped' so that's how I saw the colors "accidentally".

Don't think I have another chance to see them though :sad: I think yellow-brown combination will also be some kind of neutral with a pop of color, you definitely have to try! Here they'll be bringing Spring collection at the end of November, can't wait!
I saw a couple of reds on the other bag, so perhaps also a red (or multicolored red) for the Big Bag? :biggrin:

Don't you hate the suspense :biggrin:

Reactions: primavera99
The smooth tan is gorgeous :love:
My SA said the smaller Big bag comes with a strap and can be worn crossbody. which is what's shown in the photo so i guess it's true! Looking forward to seeing the bag :lol:

If it has a crossbody strap it also shouldn’t be too large in size. I wonder who’s going to get it first [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Kendie26
:no:You.Are.BAD....make that EVIL!!!:P:lol: I’m now trying to figure out the top flap & how it opens as i’m Looking at belt part. Hmmmm?:amuse:

:roflmfao: thank you for the compliment Kendie ...

I was looking at that too and wondering if the belt needs to be undone to access the interior. I have enough trouble with my trouser belts and speed never mind my bag :amuse:

Reactions: Kendie26