CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

I recently bought a Celine Micro Belt Bag in Grey and I adore it so much! (It's my first Celine.) I was toying with getting the Nano Luggage for a while, but ended up falling in love with this bag instead. Sharing the love with pix below.

The Belt bag is always a good choice! Congrats!

Ps. where are you still finding brand new old Celine bags?! :O

Reactions: LaneyLeft
The Belt bag is always a good choice! Congrats!

Ps. where are you still finding brand new old Celine bags?! :O

I actually found this on TheRealReal. It was listed at $2100, but they were doing 20% off on top of that. :smile:

It came with the tag, dust bag, and box. (I'm a sucker for the accessories.) Got it authenticated by Lollipuff, but I might post it on TPF too just to double check. I always get paranoid about authenticity. Lol!

Hello! My first time posting and my first Celine bag! I've been wanting a Pico in black for ages, and I finally got one – second hand from a reputable seller for a couple hundred off... I love it, but I'm wondering if anything appears off? I've only bought older Celine wallets brand new, so the cards and dust bag were different... so I'm wondering if the dust bag, logo, or hardware seems off? The hardware appears shiny and the strap clasps pretty thin, so I wanted to see if anyone else's pico is like this. Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_5477.jpg
    IMG_5477.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_5478.jpg
    IMG_5478.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5476.jpg
    IMG_5476.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5471.jpg
    IMG_5471.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 95
Hello! My first time posting and my first Celine bag! I've been wanting a Pico in black for ages, and I finally got one – second hand from a reputable seller for a couple hundred off... I love it, but I'm wondering if anything appears off? I've only bought older Celine wallets brand new, so the cards and dust bag were different... so I'm wondering if the dust bag, logo, or hardware seems off? The hardware appears shiny and the strap clasps pretty thin, so I wanted to see if anyone else's pico is like this. Thanks!!
Is there white lining inside the dust bag? Mine is none, but I see one on some reviews in internet

Is there white lining inside the dust bag? Mine is none, but I see one on some reviews in internet
Yes, the dustbag is pretty thick and heavy with a white lining. I noticed some dustbags have the placed logo lower on the bag, whereas mine is placed higher, but I think it might be inconsistent depending on country anyway.

Joining this club soon... my light taupe micro is on her way! How do you ladies care for your belt bags? I hope to use this pretty frequently as a daily bag and went to make sure I’m prepping the leather properly to withstand wear and the elements. Thank you!

Joining this club soon... my light taupe micro is on her way! How do you ladies care for your belt bags? I hope to use this pretty frequently as a daily bag and went to make sure I’m prepping the leather properly to withstand wear and the elements. Thank you!
I have the nano belt in a light grey color and I haven’t prepped it with anything. It’s durable and if I wear it with dark jeans then I hand carry and not crossbody it. I don’t baby my bags but I don’t place bags on the floor or dirty surfaces. I do store the bag with the belts under the base to keep them from hanging awkwardly down and my bag still looks like new after 3 years use.

Reactions: momshj
I have the nano belt in a light grey color and I haven’t prepped it with anything. It’s durable and if I wear it with dark jeans then I hand carry and not crossbody it. I don’t baby my bags but I don’t place bags on the floor or dirty surfaces. I do store the bag with the belts under the base to keep them from hanging awkwardly down and my bag still looks like new after 3 years use.

ok thank you! I’ll make sure to store it with the belts tucked under. I just got mine in the mail today and want to make sure I care for her properly. She is so beautiful the Celine website’s free next day shipping was so appreciated because I could hardly wait.

83A9DB99-7270-4E13-AEF5-4A18DD1116B6.jpeg

ok thank you! I’ll make sure to store it with the belts tucked under. I just got mine in the mail today and want to make sure I care for her properly. She is so beautiful the Celine website’s free next day shipping was so appreciated because I could hardly wait.

View attachment 5267382

Love it in this colour - congratulations! I store tucked beside not completely under so they don’t get that square fold sort of look