Celine at TJ.MAXX?!?

It's a new month, so I'm guessing newer bags will start showing up over the next week or so, if it follows the pattern from the last few months ~ they seemed to be getting "big" designer deliveries once or twice a month. Normally around the middle of the month and again towards the end. Keep your eyes in that thread in the Shopping Forum! Some people check out their stores regularly, and report back with what they saw!

Our TJ had a lot of new designer shoes but all in size 5!!! The only Celine I found was a cotton jacket in a light grey color with drawstring closure, there is one like it on ebay right not. It's full price at $300. I have it on hold but don't know if I am going to get it or not. I am not even sure from what season it is.

Celine! Found at tj Maxx Houston. West grey! The price was 1399

http://adammnevee.wordpress.com/ check out my blog too!

attachment.php

Aww I´ve never seen Céline at TJMAXX! You´re really lucky if you find some pieces! :yes:
That's where I bought my Camel Box!
If you go back thru this thread, you'll see where others found Box bags too --
right now, there's a Bi-Color Cabas at our store
(and I heard those Celine blazers have been clearanced!)

After all the new sightings I visited my TJ and there wasn't any Celine bags, there were new gucci and Fendi's, and a pair of CLs. The Celine jackets were marked down to $169, I may get one those, I just wish there was a way I could find out from what season it was.