• Jennifer Lopez

• Scarlett Johansson

• Eva Mendez

• Charlize Theron

• Jessica Alba

• Sienna Miller

• Sarah Jessica Parker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jessica Alba is so pretty. If this were a thread about who looked best, Jessica Alba would get my vote. Anyways, Charlize and Jessica's dresses were gorgeous! Hard to choose from (; But I had to vote for Charlize Theron

fendifemale said:
sienna looks like her electricity got cut off @ her penthouse bcuzz she HAD 2 have gotten dressed in the dark:sick: ...........

Lol totally agree, getting really sick of all the press attention she gets over here.

And why did SJP feel the need to wrap herself in tartan? Just because it was an event clebrating British fashion (though it was called Anglomania) that doesn't give her an excuse, the dress underneath looks so pretty.

I saw a pic of J. Alba's dress in a mag and it looked much better then it photographed here. Love Calvin Klien (designed her dress).

I voted for Victoria though. Red is bold and the dress looks great on her.

coco-nut said:
Jessica Alba wins. Nifty dress suits her to a tee, but I suspect anything would look great on her.

Theron is gorgeous, but that dress does her no favors. Great color and texture though.

Are Scarlett Johansen and Stella McCartney dating? Because that's the message I get from the photo.

I second everything you have said here. Jessica gets my vote- she looks FAB. And I don't think Scarlett looks great, and her and Stealla have some weird 'bond' in that pic!

Victoria is the best dress!..Jessica alba is second.. I like eva mendes dress but with her make up ect she looks like Frida..what happend to SJP?! she looks horrible!..

i think stella and scarlett are just standing together.....why do we have to find something strange in that?! :biggrin:
i love sjp, charlize, and sienna. the others are always the same boring dresses you see on any red carpet, IMHO.
john galliano looks amazing, i love him:heart:
ps:sienna is wearing burberry