• Scarlett Johansson

• Eva Mendez

• Charlize Theron

• Jessica Alba

• Sienna Miller

• Sarah Jessica Parker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 13, 2006
Who's best-dressed? Who's worst-dressed? You decide!

Victoria B....Love her! Always!

Kate Moss...She could do better! It does, however, look edgy!

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/

Lindsay Lohan...why does she look so orange?...Cute dress though.

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez...She is beautiful but her dresses always look the same to me!

Scarlett Johansson and Stella McCartney...Scarlett looks gorgeous!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Eva Mendes...Love, LoVe, LOVE her dress!!!!

John Galliano and Charlize Theron...She looks great but he looks ODD????

Jessica Alba...Gorgeous as always!

Sienna Miller...Ugh...another one of her "creations"!

Sarah Jessica Parker...What happened?

My votes:

Best-dressed: Charlize Theron
Worst-dressed: Sarah Jessica Parker (I couldn't believe I'd ever say that!!!!!!)

Jessica Alba wins. Nifty dress suits her to a tee, but I suspect anything would look great on her.

Theron is gorgeous, but that dress does her no favors. Great color and texture though.

Are Scarlett Johansen and Stella McCartney dating? Because that's the message I get from the photo.

coco-nut said:
Jessica Alba wins. Nifty dress suits her to a tee, but I suspect anything would look great on her.

Theron is gorgeous, but that dress does her no favors. Great color and texture though.

Are Scarlett Johansen and Stella McCartney dating? Because that's the message I get from the photo.

I think they're just posing together for a picture??? I am not sure though. I haven't heard anything about them dating but who knows...they're in Hollywood...anything's possible!