~ Celebrity Apprentice 2011 cast leak eek! ~

They all threw Lisa under the bus. I was disappointed at the number of women who were quiet and didn't defend her or mention how disrespectful Dionne was to Marlee and Lisa. It reminded me of high school where the bullies would get away with crap and the rest would stand by and were happy they weren't the target but let someone else be slapped down and embarrassed.Dionne isn't all that. She looked so smug at the end.

IMO (and I'm projecting how I would feel) Lisa lost her fight when no one else stuck up for her and realized it was Star, et al, who engineered it to get her out. She felt sad and internally defeated. JMO.

Wait until Star, Nene, & Dionne butt heads! I think Star will win out in the end over the other two.

I agree with you, boxermom, I was surprised none of the other women spoke up for Lisa.

i was surprised and disappointed that lisa didn't fight for herself more. i got the feeling ***** wanted to keep her and it seemed like he even tried to let her know what she needed to say. instead of apologizing for her "learning curve" she should have focused on the fact that the team lost because of the book which star and dionne had already taken responsibility for...i think maybe had she done that dionne might have been fired instead?

Lisa knew they had it in for her, and she didn't or couldn't fight back in the same way they could. It takes a certain personality type to last on that show, and IMO Lisa doesn't have that killer mentality. She's a nice person who cares what others think of her and doesn't go for the jugular.

i was in shock at star and dionne's suggestion of putting their names on the cover...i think in the history of apprentice, this is the first time i recall someone suggesting something along those lines?
yeah i agree, u definitely sense some sympathy from the trumps.