Celebrities Who Are Doing Their Part to Help During Covid....

I work frontline and always hear about these millions of donations for PPE,etc... but don’t really know how this donations translate to real lives of the people who are actually working. I know of a hospital in my locale that has received a sizable donation and yet the nurses can barely get the appropriate mask. Somebody is making money. What’s crazy is our local businesses and organizations are sending food to our hospitals. And they don’t have much safety net. I’m just a little fish on this world wide ocean and somebody might be actually overseeing this donations but who knows, maybe this donations will be seen 2 to 3 years from now. Or is it all about tax breaks, too. Who knows.

Reactions: Compass Rose
I work frontline and always hear about these millions of donations for PPE,etc... but don’t really know how this donations translate to real lives of the people who are actually working. I know of a hospital in my locale that has received a sizable donation and yet the nurses can barely get the appropriate mask. Somebody is making money. What’s crazy is our local businesses and organizations are sending food to our hospitals. And they don’t have much safety net. I’m just a little fish on this world wide ocean and somebody might be actually overseeing this donations but who knows, maybe this donations will be seen 2 to 3 years from now. Or is it all about tax breaks, too. Who knows.
Preach it-I totally agree with you. Let's see where and when the money goes-until then-it's a pure word of mouth offer.

Reactions: zinacef