Celebrities Who Are Doing Their Part to Help During Covid....

Help in what way? Financially?

Some large companies have made large donations to purchase masks.

I have seen a couple that are promoting #stayathome

I follow Noah Centineo on Instagram and he’s been encouraging his followers to stay home and practice social distancing when they do have to go out. He’s been sharing a lot of info related to LA and what is being done by the state.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what else he might be doing but I think it’s fun that Grandmaster Flash is doing a free live online concert for everyone Saturday night. He says he wants to entertain everyone stuck in doors. I hope more artists follow. It’s just sort of uplifting.

Reactions: Julide and limom
I’m not sure what else he might be doing but I think it’s fun that Grandmaster Flash is doing a free live online concert for everyone Saturday night. He says he wants to entertain everyone stuck in doors. I hope more artists follow. It’s just sort of uplifting.
There are many that are doing live from their living room concerts.

Rob Thomas started "Social Distance Sessions" to entertain fans in quarantine.

Brian May of Queen started doing daily Micro Concerts:

Roger Taylor of Queen started giving daily drum lessons:

Thanks! Always loved Robbie Robertson and everything to do with the Band.

Schwarzenegger donated a million to something.

Christian Siriano is making masks.

The Metropolitan Opera is streaming operas for free.

Gwyneth Paltrow made a joke on Instagram about being in a well known virus movie while wearing a mask and then, with her rich hubby, donated $100,000 to something.

Gaga's beauty brand said they'll be donating 20% of profits from last week’s sales to food banks in N.Y.C. and L.A.

Reactions: limom and sdkitty