Celebrities/Socialites and Their Valentino - PICS & CHAT

oregongal

Jul 24, 2007
Did anyone see the pic of Katherine Heigl with her red python Valentino Maison bag? OH, I do love red! I like her too, I think she has a lot of class(at least when she's not smoking!)
Diane

Here it is:

GPAOnline2

That's one hot bag... I prefer it in bone over the red.

How can I find this bag?!?! It is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't seem to find it online anywhere! Even in just red leather, not even python. Anyone know? I'm usually a hardcore Chanel fan, but this one is a stunner! :drool:

I must find this bag!! It's stunning! No one has any clue where I can find it, huh? Guess I might have to make a trip to Saks on Friday to ask an SA if it's still available. . . :girlsigh:

I purchased mine from BG. It is a great bag. The bone color is super versatile. If BG is all sold out try a Valentino boutique. There are boutiques in New York, Bal Harbour, and Palm Beach that I know of. Also, there is a store in Naples called Marissa Collections. I know they had it at some point. They have a website with the same name. Good luck!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• valentino totes.jpg
    valentino totes.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 16,570
  • valentino_store_img1.jpg
    valentino_store_img1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16,804
I purchased mine from BG. It is a great bag. The bone color is super versatile. If BG is all sold out try a Valentino boutique. There are boutiques in New York, Bal Harbour, and Palm Beach that I know of. Also, there is a store in Naples called Marissa Collections. I know they had it at some point. They have a website with the same name. Good luck!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much! None in red on BG and none at all on the Marissa Collection website. I'm going to call the Valentino store in Palm Beach this week and see if they have any though and if so, how much it is. The ones on BG were different prices, so I'm curious to see how much the red one will cost. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love this bag! :love: I'm going to be in FL at the end of this week, so I just might have to make a trip to the Palm Beach store to see it in real life if they have it! :drool: