~*Cee's (leaning) tower of minkoff!!*~

Beautiful!!! Love, love, love!

thanks red!! :biggrin: i'm anxiously awaiting YOUR latest addition ;) gorgeous!

Ceeeeeee!!!!! So gorgeous! I must find FDL someday. And it looks like it's in amazing condition!! Congrats on a beautiful find!!

eehlers, thanks girl! :ghi5: yeah it's in great condition - i'm not sure when it came out, but it's FDL and it's old school.... so at least 4, 5 years old??? maybe??? anyway, YES, i think every minkette should have at least one FDL-lined RM!! :graucho: how's Mr. RK doing? :biggrin:

I just want to say I so appreciate all the pics you take! They are so helpful. You totally scored big time with this one Cee! :ps: The combo is so hott..

Whoa, that's an amazing old school find :drool: Congrats on another luscious MAM, cee; you have some real beauties! I love the leather texture and, of course, the FDL.

thanks pandafan!! you're too sweet!! :hugs: i'm gonna move out of my rocco and take this gal out for errands today!!!

you always have the cutest mod shots! wow that bag looks so stunning! Congrats on the great find. btw love your shirt! :smile:

aww thanks missmoz!! :hugs: the shirt's from NR! i love that place!! :P

I just want to say I so appreciate all the pics you take! They are so helpful. You totally scored big time with this one Cee! :ps: The combo is so hott..

yup, no problem! i think they're great for showing size and proportion! love YOUR mod shots - not only do i get to see rare, amazing (i'm serious, AMAZING!) RM's, but also your beautiful sleeve!!! i think many gals on here would start a street fight to get their hands on your new pink sheen MAM!!! (myself included :giggles:smile:

Oh dear god you have gotten yourself a gem!!

thanks kiwi!! you have MANY gems i'd want to carry!!! :woot: love your blog too!! sooo cute!! i always wanted to start blogging as well, but never took the plunge... :shame: