CeeJay's Chloe Paddington (Grenat)

1. As most of you probably already know, I'm not a huge Paddington fan (LOVE :love: :love: :love: the new EDITH Bag -- that's on the 2006 Purchase List!!!).

Anyhow, here's a picture (I've also posted it in my "handbags" section). This one's going up on eBay!

[​IMG]

2. Wow, I just wanted to say the color is gorgeous. I know you don't like it, but I still feel the need to ooh and ahh. :smile:

3. So you actually own this paddington now and want to sell it on eBay?

4. I not a fan of the Paddy either, but I do love the color of yours! I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it!

5. ... and away we go?!?! Hee Hee :biggrin: :nuts:

It's up on eBay (and not so bad ... selling it for what I paid). ACTUALLY, it will work out as less because I'm not adding the tax and both eBay and Paypal will sock me (fees-wise) - uggh :sick: :sick: !

Oh well ...

6. I think you cannot post your own items in here... :smile:

7. Seriously?!? I just thought you couldn't list your bags here in the forum? I thought you could link to another site ... (e.g., eBay).

I'll edited out the link ...

8. Wellow ... I just checked the Posting Rules, and I didn't see the appropriate 'rule' that you're referring to. As a matter of fact, it states something along the lines of "linking to your business ...". So, I guess I'm a little confused here ...

9. I :love: that bag. I would love to buy it, but shipping and the money to turn into euro, $ or any other is just to much...
    Living in Denmark s* ..... :smile:

Ronja

10. 0o0o0o, CeeJay, i totally love the colour! good luck with the eBay thing!

11. I like that color it is wine red right???? Tho I know I don't look good with anything red but I think that is a nice color some ppl can pull it off well!

12. Yeah "Ever" ... it's not really RED per se ... looks like a nice vintage glass of Wine! A very classic color ...

13. Hmmmm ... interesting; I'm so used to converting the opposite way (Euro to Dollars). According to XE.COM (currency convertor), it would be 1,136.22 EUR.

14. Really, okey...then I would have to converting Euro into Danish. That would be.....I´m blank :smile: I have tried to convert it, with no luck...
    It dosen´t matter either. I don´t have money untill The first of April... :smile:

Ronja

15. Sadly, I can relate to that!!! Waiting for that 1st Quarter BONUS ...:nuts: :smile: :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice