CeeJay's Chloe Paddington (Grenat)

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
As most of you probably already know, I'm not a huge Paddington fan (LOVE :love: :love: :love: the new EDITH Bag -- that's on the 2006 Purchase List!!!).

Anyhow, here's a picture (I've also posted it in my "handbags" section). This one's going up on eBay!

ChloeBag-1.jpg

... and away we go?!?! Hee Hee :biggrin: :nuts:

It's up on eBay (and not so bad ... selling it for what I paid). ACTUALLY, it will work out as less because I'm not adding the tax and both eBay and Paypal will sock me (fees-wise) - uggh :sick: :sick: !

Oh well ...

Seriously?!? I just thought you couldn't list your bags here in the forum? I thought you could link to another site ... (e.g., eBay).

I'll edited out the link ...

wellow said:
I think you cannot post your own items in here... :smile:

Wellow ... I just checked the Posting Rules, and I didn't see the appropriate 'rule' that you're referring to. As a matter of fact, it states something along the lines of "linking to your business ...". So, I guess I'm a little confused here ...

Everevereve said:
I like that color it is wine red right???? Tho I know I don't look good with anything red but I think that is a nice color some ppl can pull it off well!

Yeah "Ever" ... it's not really RED per se ... looks like a nice vintage glass of Wine! A very classic color ...

Ronja said:
I :love: that bag. I would love to buy it, but shipping and the money to turn into euro, $ or any other is just to much...
Living in Denmark s* ..... :smile:

Ronja

Hmmmm ... interesting; I'm so used to converting the opposite way (Euro to Dollars). According to XE.COM (currency convertor), it would be 1,136.22 EUR.

CeeJay said:
Hmmmm ... interesting; I'm so used to converting the opposite way (Euro to Dollars). According to XE.COM (currency convertor), it would be 1,136.22 EUR.

Really, okey...then I would have to converting Euro into Danish. That would be.....I´m blank :smile: I have tried to convert it, with no luck...
It dosen´t matter either. I don´t have money untill The first of April... :smile:

Ronja