CEDAR shoe trees that fit CL 120s!!!!

^^^ sdesaye ... do you think that I should just order some now or wait for a free shipping code??

I think if you want them now, go for it. You really aren't going to find anything similar for $5/pair, even on eBay (I've looked!) And look at it this way, you can always order more when you find a free shipping code down the road! :smile:

I couldn't have said it better. The first several I ordered was with sky-high shipping, plus they were $9.95 a pair. They're a very good investment. My complaint is the stupid double boxes. I had bazillions and had to break them down just to dispose.

I ordered some as well and should receive them this week. I usually just use the paper balls that come with the shoes but that just looks so bad. I ordered an assortment of colors from hsn.com, so my closet should look like a christmas tree now.

Thanks to Shirli for the great tip, please keep us updated with any free shipping codes, the only discount code I was able to find was for a 15% discount for new HSN customers which only ended up being 75 cents.

I also ordered some - just a few to test them out. The problem I have with most shoe trees is that the toe-shaper-part is usually too wide and juts out the leather on the sides. Since these are foam, it doesn't look like this'll be a problem. And the colors are so fun! Thanks for the tip!

Well mine did come in and I am very impressed! These are great quality and go in my shoes perfectly. The packaging was pretty annoying (I got 4 separate boxes, and inside each box was another box with the shoe trees in them--overkill much?!) but I really can't complain too much!! A big thanks to Shirli for the heads up--I am certain I will be ordering many more of these as I start to run out.

oh, and the colors are great! They look a little bit different in person than they do on the internet, but whatever really.

Attachments

• 1235517297128.jpg
    1235517297128.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 195
So I know the USPS is out to get me-I received my shoe forms from HSN-5 boxes went UPS and one went USPS!!! Why do they do this? Well guess what-the 5 via UPS came.
The one coming USPS I was advised to give 2 weeks to receive. What is up with HSN-they charge outrageous shipping and can't even send all the boxes the same way.

Soooo weird! All 4 of mine came together via UPS. I wonder if one of the colors was an older color so it came from a different warehouse or something?? That's all I can imagine!!