Caught by your kid...most embarrassing moment..may be TMI, but funny!

I am pretty sure, he didn't really 'get' what he was saying...as I said, he was only 6 or 7...and no visuals (thank goodness)....it was more the indignation of being woke up by mum and dad...doing it something he thought might be suspisious...but goodness...stop waking him!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

OK...this is probably TMI...But this reallly is a cute story...

True story, about 5 years ago (he is about 6 or 7, at this time)...set up like a bowling pin...

I am walking down the stairs calling to my middle son...

Time to get up... no movement
Come on XX, you're going to be late
Mom, I am tired
why are you so tired?
Your voice woke me up last night...
I am sorry, maybe I had a dream
....no....that wasn't it
..........maybe I had a tummy ache...
No! 'cuz I heard Dad, too...and it sounded like this..uhn...ahh. uhnn.........................................AND, it happens every night!

I just kept walking down the stairs!

I'm not married with kids or anything... but this is a huge fear of mine... that someone will hear me having sex with my boyfriend... but lets face it.. silent sex sucks. just say no to mouse sex.

I kind of had the reverse. My oldest daughter and her boyfriend were between apts., and staying w/us (in her old bedroom above the living room). One evening, I was going through the LR to my bedroom, and heard squeeka squeeka squeeka squeeka squeeka above me! I just about lost it laughing!

Oh this thread made me laugh.

My son walked in on my husband & I. We didn't know what to do. My son turned around and walked out. We were telling each other I thought you locked the door! Apparently not...

Another time my we were about to do it and we didn't realize our daughter was in our bedroom. She was hiding in our room watching TV. We heard her move and we couldn't believe it. Thank Goodness we were under the covers this time!