Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas

She's older than she publicly claims. A friend of mine who worked the security detail at the White House during *******'s admin told me that her and her hubby came for a dinner there. They have to divulge their real date of birth for the security check and according to him, she's at least 7 or 8 years older than she claims publicly. She's still a beautiful lady IMO

ya i think its reasonble if she's in her mid 40s... but 37? c'mon who are we kidding

I remember a few years ago there were some pics of her outside a clinic with bandages around her eyes. apparently she'd had some pre-emptive eye work. It's not showing in these pics though.

I think she looks stunning..So sad that most replies here refer to her 'age' or 'getting/looking old'....Like it or not, it's happening to all of us as we speak...as young as we are or think we are there will come a day when all of us will look in the mirror and realize that it's inevitable...at that point will we only realize that it's a shame that youth rules and beauty fades...if we all didn't put so much emphasis on that it wouldn't bother anybody...I'm 40 and have to laugh at most responses...only b/c I've already had this moment w/ my mirror!!! ...and it happens..like it or not..Women unfortunately are judged harsher than men, and don't age as gracefully either..but I hope just b/c she is getting older..like all of us..her accomplishments won't be overlooked by her appearance..OK off soapbox!!

^^^^Busted!! Actually it's a shame that women in movies are under so much pressure to be/look/act unnaturally young; men don't have the same problem. I think she's beautiful but this isn't her best photo. Michael needs to lay off the botox on the forehead.

ITA! Both good looking people, but there's only so much safe toxins and skin pulling can do.

She had herself totally made over years ago. Go to awfulplasticsurgery.com to see what she looked like before.

I'm struggliing to see the differences besides ageing, makeup and hair? :shrugs: (Ok, I could be like, really dim..)

czj_young.jpg
czj_now.jpg

CZJ has always been beautiful, anyone remember her in The Darling buds of May?
pPBS1-1161629reg.jpg