Catalog sneak peek!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
First bare with me ladies, I am on my SLOW as molasses laptop on dial-up nonetheless...but here are some pics from the catalog! :yahoo:

Pic #1: Andrea Satchel
Pic #2: Large Signature Carly Bags, Oblong Scarf in Pear and Kimmy Espadrilles
Pic #3: Hamptons Satchels and Wristlet
Pic #4: Soho Leather Hobos in Lilac
Pic #5: Hamptons Leather Large Carryall and Hobo in Red, Conversation Heart Cell-phone Lanyard (Scarf also has hearts on it)

More coming in next post!

Attachments

• catalog01.jpg
    catalog01.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 548
  • catalog02.jpg
    catalog02.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 514
  • catalog03.jpg
    catalog03.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 506
  • catalog04.jpg
    catalog04.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 490
  • catalog05.jpg
    catalog05.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 496
Pic #6: Hamptons Stripe in Khaki/Crimson, Perforated Accessories, Hamptons Embossed Leather Accessories in White :drool:
Pic #7: Signature Stripe in Black and White
Pic #8: Soho Leather Large Satchel
Pic #9: Signature Stripe Shoulder Tote in Khaki and White
Pic #10: Signature Stripe: Khaki/Chocolate (not sure how this is different from the current Khaki/Mahogany), Khaki/Pale Blue, Khaki/Punch, Signature Flower Charm (:heart: this!!!)

Attachments

• catalog10.jpg
    catalog10.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 417
  • catalog09.jpg
    catalog09.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 392
  • catalog08.jpg
    catalog08.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 411
  • catalog07.jpg
    catalog07.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 398
  • catalog06.jpg
    catalog06.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 407
lol thanks.

i just love the new stuff!

there seems to be a hint of colors..or maybe they're just teasing? with that flower charm?

i want something in yellow or orange. mini signature sooooo bad.

Pic #11: Soho Signature in Light Blue (there are also Hobos in this color combo)
Pic #12: Left: Andrea Satchel (See pic #1), Right: Legacy Leather Slim Tote
Pic #13: Legacy, the Whiskey-like color is called "Natural." (Not sure how it differs, it doesn't look as red to me. Also Khaki/White :drool:
Pic #14: Python Carly and Legacy Leather Satchel in Pond
Pic #15: Legacy Leather Pond Satchel

Attachments

• catalog11.jpg
    catalog11.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 482
  • catalog12.jpg
    catalog12.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 405
  • catalog13.jpg
    catalog13.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 625
  • catalog14.jpg
    catalog14.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,043
  • catalog15.jpg
    catalog15.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 409
These are the last two...one I believe is a duplicate if I made my notes right. LOL.

Pic #16: (repeat ?) Legacy Leather Satchel in Pond
Pic #17: Zoe Clutch in Black and White

Some other things off the top of my head. There is also a large Legacy Tote, called a Drafting Tote. Soho Leather Flaps in White Leather, but the buckle is Black Leather.

Ms. Whitney, I hope they aren't teasing us with that charm (if I had to narrow it down to one thing out of the catalog, it would be that), I love all the colors on it!

Attachments

• catalog16.jpg
    catalog16.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 342
  • catalog17.jpg
    catalog17.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 353
I really like some of the upcoming items. Definitely back to a classic look. I really like the Andrea satchel and the Legacy slim tote in white. I wonder what other colors they will be available in? (besides the pond Andrea color)?

Thanks krispin! I havent received my catalog yet :cursing: but I already see things I'm definitely putting on my list! I LOVE the signature stripe bucket bags in the new blue and pink colors along with some of the key rings and charms...and the legacy stuff looks really nice too...i know this is just the start of the Spring/Summer stuff so I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more!:yes: