CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

I had to come back and look at this again...she is so pretty and the colors of her and the pillows coordinate perfectly. Not sure I'd like to deal with that white fur on my black clothing though.
With 2 dogs who also have a base color of white (one is Springer Spaniel and the other a Brittany Spaniel), we're used to the constant battle of white fur. We have de-fuzzers/hair removal rollers in pretty much every room of the house!

With 2 dogs who also have a base color of white (one is Springer Spaniel and the other a Brittany Spaniel), we're used to the constant battle of white fur. We have de-fuzzers/hair removal rollers in pretty much every room of the house!
I'll bet. One of our cats was grey and white and I pretty much had to get out of my good clothes as soon as I got home

Reactions: sand
I don't... I'm allergic!! But I'm taking meds, starting the vaccine... and I couldn't say no to them, they were on a cliff and in two nights of getting them it rained and their nest fell apart... imagine!
I have a black cat that comes and goes, but it's not ours. It's semi-feral, he likes pets but when I've locked him inside because of rain he's preferred to go outside.

I don't... I'm allergic!! But I'm taking meds, starting the vaccine... and I couldn't say no to them, they were on a cliff and in two nights of getting them it rained and their nest fell apart... imagine!
I have a black cat that comes and goes, but it's not ours. It's semi-feral, he likes pets but when I've locked him inside because of rain he's preferred to go outside.
great that you rescued them....that pic of the orange one with the tiny pink feet :heart: