CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

The only problem is that he is alone now. Trying to find a sibling for him is not that easy :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Don’t get a kitten, it will just annoy Rambo.
Find a young adult, the kitten will drive your kitty nuts. Ask the shelter volunteers for advice picking a kitty. They should be able to steer you towards one that gets along with others.
*The most important step is to do a slow introduction-set up the new kitty in it’s own room, let them smell each other under the door for a couple of days, put the food bowls on each side of the door so they smell each other while eating and after several days of doing that let them meet with supervised visits. When they are ready and get along you can let them live together. Too many people put the resident kitty with the new kitty right away and don’t give them the chance to adjust to each other.

Don’t get a kitten, it will just annoy Rambo.
Find a young adult, the kitten will drive your kitty nuts. Ask the shelter volunteers for advice picking a kitty. They should be able to steer you towards one that gets along with others.
*The most important step is to do a slow introduction-set up the new kitty in it’s own room, let them smell each other under the door for a couple of days, put the food bowls on each side of the door so they smell each other while eating and after several days of doing that let them meet with supervised visits. When they are ready and get along you can let them live together. Too many people put the resident kitty with the new kitty right away and don’t give them the chance to adjust to each other.
Thanks for the tips... we are still very indecisive

I'd love to see more pics as they grow
It’s amazing how fast they develop. They are each developing their own personalities and show a lot of the natural feline instincts while playing (and they are now playing with toys). Plus all three will start purring loudly as soon as you touch them. I need to clean the tips of their noses, they get wet food stuck on the tips from rooting around in the stuff. 8DA93953-7B6A-4F11-ADC0-F13F86FA5A87.jpeg80C71E4D-361E-4329-A729-9292793011EA.jpeg970D421A-E427-4066-82EB-20792164D6AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Mr. Toffee said "thanks" ❤

View attachment 5110639
Find the cat
Was vacuuming and packing and found him peeking at me.
View attachment 5110642View attachment 5110641
It’s amazing how fast they develop. They are each developing their own personalities and show a lot of the natural feline instincts while playing (and they are now playing with toys). Plus all three will start purring loudly as soon as you touch them. I need to clean the tips of their noses, they get wet food stuck on the tips from rooting around in the stuff. View attachment 5110643View attachment 5110644View attachment 5110645

OMG look at these precious beauties :heart: what a great way to start my day! Thank you both for sharing :love:

It’s amazing how fast they develop. They are each developing their own personalities and show a lot of the natural feline instincts while playing (and they are now playing with toys). Plus all three will start purring loudly as soon as you touch them. I need to clean the tips of their noses, they get wet food stuck on the tips from rooting around in the stuff. View attachment 5110643View attachment 5110644View attachment 5110645
They are so adorable!!!! More please!!! :smile: