CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

So weird turn of events, the kitten I was told was reserved for me the first pick couple said they picked her. I now am getting the pick of the litter kitten and one I adore even more
I pick her up next week.

View attachment 4080038View attachment 4080039

Her name will be Skully. I’ve been told she is a real character and plays a lot. I just adore the Devon Rex
looks like she'll be keeping you busy :smile:

So weird turn of events, the kitten I was told was reserved for me the first pick couple said they picked her. I now am getting the pick of the litter kitten and one I adore even more
I pick her up next week.

Her name will be Skully. I’ve been told she is a real character and plays a lot. I just adore the Devon Rex

She's beautiful. Love the name!

Reactions: ive_flipped
I pick her up next week.

She is absolutely adorable, congrats!

Reactions: ive_flipped
Don’t know yet. Not sure who he belongs to or if they want him back.
He’s a sweetie!
It's nice of you to want to be sure he gets back home if he has one. I wouldn't be surprised if he was abandoned. Our Sammy showed up at our back door one Saturday morning at 5am. He was maybe a year old at the time. Very sweet and friendly right from the start. I'm sure he was someone's pet and they abandoned him for some reason. Maybe because he was no longer a little kitten. He's with us now 15 years later - sweetest most docile cat.
Anyway, your new friend is cute - looks like a big boy. Hope everything works out for him.
sammy remote.jpg

It's nice of you to want to be sure he gets back home if he has one. I wouldn't be surprised if he was abandoned. Our Sammy showed up at our back door one Saturday morning at 5am. He was maybe a year old at the time. Very sweet and friendly right from the start. I'm sure he was someone's pet and they abandoned him for some reason. Maybe because he was no longer a little kitten. He's with us now 15 years later - sweetest most docile cat.
Anyway, your new friend is cute - looks like a big boy. Hope everything works out for him.
View attachment 4094354

Thanks! He’s been to the vet (he was injured in a fight with something) and chilled in the basement for 48 hours.
He got a bath tonight and now is exploring the house and his “harem”.