Cashin Carry Tote

Both the large & small black habe the tan interior.
View attachment 4845258

This annoys me so much. I was contemplating the black one because of the lining, but as it is, this is hardly any different than the black Rogue 25. /sigh

yes I love the pattern of the mini, but it wouldn't even fit my phone so it's a no go. the kisslock is on my wishlist though.

My phone (Pixel 3 with an Otterbox case) fits...diagonally...with like space on each side for a single card. That mini bag is just completely impractical.

Reactions: holiday123
In a moment of weakness I ordered Taupe in the 22 size. Nobody had it in store & I hadn't seen it in person. Here it it. Slightly burnished. A bit disappointed that the interior color is more of a milk chocolate than a deep burgundy.
The colorblock 29 is soooooo much prettier. Will debate it...but wanted to share IRL photos.
View attachment 4850473View attachment 4850474View attachment 4850475
Thank you for these pictures! I was hoping someone would post some of this color. I'm trying to decide between the taupe and the cerise and I'm still not sure. The outside is beautiful but it would've been better with a different interior color.

Thank you for these pictures! I was hoping someone would post some of this color. I'm trying to decide between the taupe and the cerise and I'm still not sure. The outside is beautiful but it would've been better with a different interior color.
The interior color is still nice...would have loved the floral interior. I had cerise but it was just not me. Beautiful, but does not go with any of my wardrobe this time of year, which I should have realized.

Reactions: hedges
In a moment of weakness I ordered Taupe in the 22 size. Nobody had it in store & I hadn't seen it in person. Here it it. Slightly burnished. A bit disappointed that the interior color is more of a milk chocolate than a deep burgundy.
The colorblock 29 is soooooo much prettier. Will debate it...but wanted to share IRL photos.
View attachment 4850473View attachment 4850474View attachment 4850475
Ooooh Yeah!!!!! That color! That leather! holds phone to my nose to smell the leather:heart:

Here is a mod pic of the 22 in cerise. I noticed the cerise and the taupe are all fully glovetanned leather, whereas the green color with pink piping has pebbled leather sides. I thought that was interesting.

I’m 5’5” and the strap is on the shortest length. I didn’t bother adjusting it for crossbody. I liked the interior compartments and the card slot. Very handy for whipping out my credit card without disturbing the wallet, in these covid times.

I really want to get it! I love the color. Here is also a pic of the turn lock backpack. I want it too!

7932AB8B-5452-4105-AF22-0ECBB97E569F.jpeg

27278DF3-F86D-4B50-B621-D6E31050D493.jpeg