Cashin Carry Tote

730_b4bhp_a3.jpeg731_v5l4a_a3.jpeg

I'm obsessed with this tote. I can't decide if I want to go with the smooth saddle or the pebbled navy. I already have the Willis in saddle but I just love this color. Also love the navy with the light blue edge coat. Such a great contrast. But the saddle looks like it's burnished. I am sad I can't have both!

View attachment 4835106View attachment 4835107

I'm obsessed with this tote. I can't decide if I want to go with the smooth saddle or the pebbled navy. I already have the Willis in saddle but I just love this color. Also love the navy with the light blue edge coat. Such a great contrast. But the saddle looks like it's burnished. I am sad I can't have both!
I do like the light colored edges on the Navy.

Last edited:
View attachment 4835106View attachment 4835107

So I’ll blame you for my new obsession with the Navy tote.

Last edited:
Reactions: fayden
They are cute. The colorway is right for me but I wonder if the handles would be bothersome when worn crossbody.

View attachment 4843319
That's my same concern. I've gotten rid of all my other bags like this because of the handles being in the way crossbody, but haven't written this style off yet...I guess I'll have to see in person to decide. Love this color, but also love the lining of the black pebbled one.

Reactions: SLI1
That's my same concern. I've gotten rid of all my other bags like this because of the handles being in the way crossbody, but haven't written this style off yet...I guess I'll have to see in person to decide. Love this color, but also love the lining of the black pebbled one.
Sometimes I wish they would make handles hinged so they would move up or down

Has anyone seen the black 22 in person yet? Pic SA sent me has yellow lining, but chalk 22 has floral lining. So confused. Wondering if there's more than 1 version?

View attachment 4844009

View attachment 4844010
Any other photos show like Coach does - floral interior on Black 22. However, the larger black one has the tan interior as shown in the pics your SA shared. Maybe Coach pics are inaccurate once again.
I will be in my store either tomorrow or Saturday. I'll check.

Reactions: SLI1 and holiday123
Any other photos show like Coach does - floral interior on Black 22. However, the larger black one has the tan interior as shown in the pics your SA shared. Maybe Coach pics are inaccurate once again.
I will be in my store either tomorrow or Saturday. I'll check.
Thank you :smile: It's definitely the 22 (she sent me mod shots) so I wonder if the 29 has floral? I also noticed this kisslock n trim is different.
I guess I'm not buying anything based on stock pics. She also said a lot of products delayed so hopefully some more good things to come.

Screenshot_20200906-143756.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-173144.jpg