Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

I need opinions please. There is no Cartier anywhere near me. So I ordered two watches to choose from.
Top - small Tank Solo in rose gold.
Bottom - small Tank Louis Cartier in rose gold.

I’m drawn to the LC. (Of course, the more expensive one!) But I’m wondering if it looks too small on my wrist.
View attachment 5077611View attachment 5077612

I just bought my tank americaine exactly one week ago and tried on the ones you have here. And honestly the LC is a whole other level. I don’t think it’s too small. I actually think there is a delicate-ness to it that will elevate anything.

I agree, it’s on a completely different level than the solo. But sometimes I see Diana and Jackie O pictured with their LC’s on and they look kind of small on them. And they’re both so elegant. And thin. But it’s just so darn pretty!!

I just bought my tank americaine exactly one week ago and tried on the ones you have here. And honestly the LC is a whole other level. I don’t think it’s too small. I actually think there is a delicate-ness to it that will elevate anything.

I agree, it’s on a completely different level than the solo. But sometimes I see Diana and Jackie O pictured with their LC’s on and they look kind of small on them. And they’re both so elegant. And thin. But it’s just so darn pretty!!

isn’t there a larger size LC? Would that be better? Granted, probably not for the wallet :amuse: No matter what I’m sure you will love it !

I agree--the Tank Louis Cartier is so luxe and sophisticated. The Tank Solo may look fine on its own, but it looks cheap by comparison when it's next to the LC. Besides, the LC is the original Tank! It's the only model with all that history: General Pershing, Andy Warhol, Princess Diana, Jackie Kennedy, etc.

Reactions: Marlee
There is a large, it’s in between the small and large tank. But I’m selling my large tank because it’s too big. And you’re right, another couple of thousand. I’m really leaning toward the LC.

isn’t there a larger size LC? Would that be better? Granted, probably not for the wallet :amuse: No matter what I’m sure you will love it !

I’m going to tell my husband this! But you’re right. There’s something about the rounded edges of the LC and the strap that gives it that little bit extra. And I’m happy that it’s hand wound and a regular buckle strap clasp.

I agree--the Tank Louis Cartier is so luxe and sophisticated. The Tank Solo may look fine on its own, but it looks cheap by comparison when it's next to the LC. Besides, the LC is the original Tank! It's the only model with all that history: General Pershing, Andy Warhol, Princess Diana, Jackie Kennedy, etc.

I need opinions please. There is no Cartier anywhere near me. So I ordered two watches to choose from.
Top - small Tank Solo in rose gold.
Bottom - small Tank Louis Cartier in rose gold.

I’m drawn to the LC. (Of course, the more expensive one!) But I’m wondering if it looks too small on my wrist.
View attachment 5077611View attachment 5077612
Congrats. Enjoy. Looks amazing on u! If your wrist was bigger i would say midsize but i think your new watch looks perfect on u! Congrats on 20 yrs. Too.