Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

I came across this thread as I purchased the ballon bleu 33 gold with diamonds a few weeks ago (my first gold watch) and am debating exchanging for the medium panthere in gold with diamonds. I only have 2 more days to exchange. I’m in my late 30s and work in finance. I’d be wearing the watch everyday. I can’t tell if the watch I purchased is too flashy and if I’ll like the panthere longer term. Having such a hard time deciding so any thoughts are appreciated!IMG_0797.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 74
I came across this thread as I purchased the ballon bleu 33 gold with diamonds a few weeks ago (my first gold watch) and am debating exchanging for the medium panthere in gold with diamonds. I only have 2 more days to exchange. I’m in my late 30s and work in finance. I’d be wearing the watch everyday. I can’t tell if the watch I purchased is too flashy and if I’ll like the panthere longer term. Having such a hard time deciding so any thoughts are appreciated!View attachment 5974854
On you I think I like Panthere tad a bit more. I have BB in SS with diamond wear it casually.

Reactions: DAMER
I came across this thread as I purchased the ballon bleu 33 gold with diamonds a few weeks ago (my first gold watch) and am debating exchanging for the medium panthere in gold with diamonds. I only have 2 more days to exchange. I’m in my late 30s and work in finance. I’d be wearing the watch everyday. I can’t tell if the watch I purchased is too flashy and if I’ll like the panthere longer term. Having such a hard time deciding so any thoughts are appreciated!View attachment 5974854
I like the ballon bleu better on you