Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Any chance they are discontinuing these and phasing them out? Maybe they don't sell as well as the solid gold and gold w/diamonds?
Hi there! Recently purchased second thin love bracelet and you are correct that prices went down. It's partly because, as they explained to me, fluctuating foreign exchange rates meant that's there was starting to be quite a big disparity in prices from one region to another. So globally they are trying to regularise their prices, as I understand it. It isn't because anything is being discontinued because the price on thin loves went down too and those are only like a couple of years old.

This is what was explained to me anyways, hope it helps!

The thing is I’m in Luxembourg and due to a lower VAT we already have the cheapest price in the EU... is even below the price in the Cartier France website... I’ve been buying jewelery from Cartier for some years now and the last price increase was a couple years ago, I got a love last year and one last month and it was the same price so that makes me wonder about the rainbow.. I almost bought it three months ago and remember the price being higher but I may be wrong, for the rest I don’t see any price decrease on the jewelery I own, clou, panther, diamonds, amulette, love... I have a pave love waiting for me to try it but i doubt the price went down in that one

Hi all, so my family member is going to Paris and London at the end of the month. Would it be better getting my love bracelet here the US without tax? Or Paris or London with vat refund? Thank you so much ❤️
Hello Cclover2013 would you be able to share with me where ou are able to get the bracelet without tax in the USA. I tried to pm you but didnt get a response. So not sure if you saw my msg.

Hi, I am going to be in France. I’m considering purchasing a love bracelet. Do you think it would be better to purchase it in the airport duty free or the Cartier store in France? Thanks!
It’s probabky easier to do it at the airport Duty Free, but if you buy it at a boutique you can fill out paperwork that you turn in at the airport and they refund you the majority of the VAT.

Reactions: Thejewelryblonde
Hey loves!
I have been in love with the Cartier love bangle for longer than I can remember, had the ring for a few years now and it’s finally time to add the bracelet! I am wanting some help in order to see where is cheapest to purchase due to exchange rates/duty free etc so any help would be so appreciated!
I am based in the uk, but will be flying out of Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur on the 24th of July so was wondering if either of those would help, or the US? I am also in Paris next week so have a few option of where would be cheapest.
Thanks so much in advance!

Hey loves!
I have been in love with the Cartier love bangle for longer than I can remember, had the ring for a few years now and it’s finally time to add the bracelet! I am wanting some help in order to see where is cheapest to purchase due to exchange rates/duty free etc so any help would be so appreciated!
I am based in the uk, but will be flying out of Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur on the 24th of July so was wondering if either of those would help, or the US? I am also in Paris next week so have a few option of where would be cheapest.
Thanks so much in advance!

Get it in Heathrow Duty Free. Anything involves foreign currency is going to add variance to what might seem to be a “saving” [emoji6]

The cheapest place looks to be Brazil right now. This is assuming your an American buyer and accounts for VAT.
37154278_1759106100804033_2009900027144568832_n.png

I am also curious of pricing. I am in the US but am wondering what the actual savings is if purchased Duty Free Vs. Paris Vs. The States. ? Anyone able to weigh in on the actual savings or price differences there?

Reactions: uhpharm01
The cheapest place looks to be Brazil right now. This is assuming your an American buyer and accounts for VAT.
37154278_1759106100804033_2009900027144568832_n.png
Australia's love bracelet is $8,800 that is all taxes included. We always have the tax included in the prices.
I just hope we dont get another increase. We haven't had one in a few years. So its probably inevitable! eek.!!

Reactions: HeartHermes