Cartier or Rolex.....Which do you prefer??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rolex for me. Always. Never bought a different maker.

2. do you have some pics of your collection ?

3. Much prefer Cartier watches. Rolex are not my taste at all.

4. I own three Rolexes and three Cartier. I've worn Rolex for a long time but the Cartier are fairly new to me. I see a lot of pros and cons (mostly pros) with both brands. I personally think the Rolex holds its value better and is better made and more widely known. The Cartier are cool watches and being a different brand that's not instantly recognized by everyone is more fun.

But value-wise I honestly think the Rolex are more high end and a bit better made.

5. This is no bling two tone. Had for 17 years

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637616.973953.jpg

White gold, With bling, which I think is fabulous. I love the small watches.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410637791.306345.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Sorry uploaded too many times.

7. Beautiful watches! What size is the two tone? I just tried on one just like it.

8. Thanks etk123. 26mm I think. It's small. I have a very small wrist. 5.25 inches and I wear my watches very tightly.

9. Teeny wrist! 26 looks great on you!

10. Beautiful watches, but LOVE you diamond ring!

ramones2002 likes this.

11. i love both on you ! fantastic! both are feminine and absolutely stunning! 17 years ? it looks brand new. both of it. did you wear it daily ??? thanks for the pics, btw. which size is the silver one ?

12. Thank you so much. What a lovely compliment. I wear the two tone daily. They are both small, 26 mm. I wonder if that is the smallest size it comes in. My mom chooses them for me so I kinda suck at the details. And I wear them really tight. I know. I'm weird. They basically stick to my wrist unless I forcibly move it. I have a pink one too. When I find it I'll take a pic. I know rolexes aren't usually seen as feminine and pretty as Cartier. And they are bulkier too, meaning just the depth of them. I see them as more utilitarian in its look. But that is what I love about them. And I hate to say it but I don't do maintenance on them at all. They say you should. If I haven't worn it in a couple of months I just reset the time and wind. I have never noticed mine being off.

13. i hardly can´t believe it. they are both in such a perfect shape. you don´t do your housework with it, do you ? :smile: yes, pls post a pic when you will find your pink one. LOL, you are crazy .... :roflmfao: dont´t know, where a rolex-watch is located somewhere. i love your post !

14. Love both of them, very classic and feminine. If I ever had a rolex, I would want either one of them :P

15. you're watches are beautiful. I'm getting a Rolex ASAP. :biggrin: