Cartier Love SM Bracelet - Stacking ideas

Do you ever wear just the Cartier’s together? I am looking at stacking a classic with my thin but wonder if they clank against each other (not a snug fit on me) and loosen the screws?
I only wear the 2 loves if I’m not going anywhere or just running to the grocery store for example. I don’t like the way they look by themselves. I feel like the small gets lost and they look like 1 bracelet. Let me show you what I mean. EF440C90-26D2-49AA-94B8-CE6C10167704.jpeg

I only wear the 2 loves if I’m not going anywhere or just running to the grocery store for example. I don’t like the way they look by themselves. I feel like the small gets lost and they look like 1 bracelet. Let me show you what I mean. View attachment 5258727

Yeah I’ve seen others say the same. I want both in gold too so they will clump together even more. Maybe i should just go with two smalls then. I have a diamond and can get a plain.

I find my small love alone gets lost lol. I feel it needs to be stacked so have been on the hunt.

I only wear the 2 loves if I’m not going anywhere or just running to the grocery store for example. I don’t like the way they look by themselves. I feel like the small gets lost and they look like 1 bracelet. Let me show you what I mean. View attachment 5258727
I'm always intrigued by YG and WG mix on others as it adds more interest. But I don't know why I'm not "brave" yet!

I'm sure my next Cartier is a sm love with 6 diamonds.

this is what I have now (but I do play with the sequence, and even orientation of the sm juc, cause it is part of the fun). The pave may be off on some days (because occasion calls for it). Regardless pave on or off, do you Cartier lovers think a WG or YG sm love with 6 diamonds would gel well? Of course I need to go to store to try both.
I will not consider PG.
EF1F5CB9-0EA4-4982-BDF4-E501D78066A2.jpeg

And although the SA did tell me before the pave looks more gorgeous in WG (makes the diamonds shine more), I still think the YG feels more me.
wonder if I'm forever stuck.

this is what I have now (but I do play with the sequence, and even orientation of the sm juc, cause it is part of the fun). The pave may be off on some days (because occasion calls for it). Regardless pave on or off, do you Cartier lovers think a WG or YG sm love with 6 diamonds would gel well? Of course I need to go to store to try both.
I will not consider PG.
View attachment 5258737
I think a WG pave would look stunning! I’m not sure a WG with 6 diamonds would look quite right. But try it? Also, if you get another love, you might consider splitting wrists. I like the odd count of 3 on a wrist best. Buut, of course, do whatever makes your heart full! And post pics!! :smile:

Reactions: Purrsey

I will not consider PG.
View attachment 5258737
YG small with diamonds!

Reactions: Purrsey
And although the SA did tell me before the pave looks more gorgeous in WG (makes the diamonds shine more), I still think the YG feels more me.
wonder if I'm forever stuck.

Your stack (and YG pave is gorgeous). I get what you mean about the pave - the WG is more “blingy,” but I think you should have whichever one you gravitate more towards. I prefer the YG/RG too. It still has the wow factor AND it’s elegant.

These bracelets are all beautiful and there are so many possible combinations.

I will not consider PG.
View attachment 5258737
I think that a sm yellow gold will look amazing with your current stack. Maybe if you let the pave one between the regular size and the new one, they will look great.

@Chrisloveslux how long have you had your white gold love? I’ve been trying to find pictures of how it ages but it seems like most pictures are of new bracelets. And even then it’s kind of hard to tell the true color. Is it supposed to be a dull stainless steel? I think your bracelet looks nice in the photo you posted. It’s more grey than the white gold I’m used to but it doesn’t bother me. The dullness however would bug me if YG stays shiny and the two together would make the WG look worn out. Maybe this can be fixed with regular polishing?

Reactions: Chrisloveslux