Cartier Love SM Bracelet - Stacking ideas

jforjasmine

Jun 21, 2016
Hello!

I recently purchased a Love SM bracelet in YG (sz 16). I currently wear it with my 3 stone YG T&Co DBTY bracelet (6 inches). I am thinking of adding another piece to stack together with.

Two options:

1) Bezel set tennis bracelet (WG)
2) Ole Lynggaard Life bracelet in Berry (YG clasp)

Pics attached for reference.

I am leaning more to #1. Does anyone wear a tennis bracelet with a Love? How do you size it (I plan to custom make mine) so that the Love doesn't go over the tennis bracelet? Do you get scratches on the Love from the diamonds on the tennis bracelet?

Appreciate your sharing.

Thank you!

20210518_134625.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-225455_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-225550_Google.jpg

Hello!

I recently purchased a Love SM bracelet in YG (sz 16). I currently wear it with my 3 stone YG T&Co DBTY bracelet (6 inches). I am thinking of adding another piece to stack together with.

Two options:

1) Bezel set tennis bracelet (WG)
2) Ole Lynggaard Life bracelet in Berry (YG clasp)

Pics attached for reference.

I am leaning more to #1. Does anyone wear a tennis bracelet with a Love? How do you size it (I plan to custom make mine) so that the Love doesn't go over the tennis bracelet? Do you get scratches on the Love from the diamonds on the tennis bracelet?

Appreciate your sharing.

Thank you!

View attachment 5104862

View attachment 5104863

View attachment 5104865
Does your dbty scratch the love bracelet? I was considering stacking my small love with a similar chain bracelet but am worried about it scratching the love.

I think a tennis bracelet would look great with your stack.

Does your dbty scratch the love bracelet? I was considering stacking my small love with a similar chain bracelet but am worried about it scratching the love.

I think a tennis bracelet would look great with your stack.

My Love tends to go over the DBTY cos my DBTY is sized to fit snugly. No scratches from the DBTY.

I love this! I can't fit a standard Love cos it looks too clunky on my wrist although i am dreaming of it.
Is your tennis bracelet bezeled? I am assuming your Love goes over yr tennis bracelet when it moves?
Yes, my tennis is bezel set and they move all over each other. I think a tennis bracelet will look really nice with your stack.

Reactions: jforjasmine
Yes, my tennis is bezel set and they move all over each other. I think a tennis bracelet will look really nice with your stack.

I am leaning towards the bezel set tennis bracelet as well. Never knew it can look this pretty. I have a half diamond bangle at home that is never worn so time to get it reset.
Thanks for your input!!

My Love tends to go over the DBTY cos my DBTY is sized to fit snugly. No scratches from the DBTY.

@jforjasmine I am looking to tighten my dbty to wear with my love too! How tight did you go? Right now they both sit in the same spot on my wrist so I want to shorten my dbty so it moves less. My wrist is a 6” and more bracelet is 6.25” right now. Want to see if I can have just a few more links removed so it doesn’t sit at the base of my palm.

@jforjasmine I am looking to tighten my dbty to wear with my love too! How tight did you go? Right now they both sit in the same spot on my wrist so I want to shorten my dbty so it moves less. My wrist is a 6” and more bracelet is 6.25” right now. Want to see if I can have just a few more links removed so it doesn’t sit at the base of my palm.

My DBTY is at 6". My wrist size is approx 5.75 - 6". I was told it would be too snug but it isn't.

@jforjasmine my wrist bone is 6” so I feel I have a little bit of room I can cut back too as the rest of my wrist is smaller. I can comfortably fit two fingers into the gap between my arm and the bracelet when it’s on. Hopeful my SA will not advise against tightening. I love the look of the two together.

Not my pictures below but found examples of two small loves together. Think i like the two tone better but the two yellows don’t look as bad as i thought!

71582188-9AA7-4A28-93A5-355DB50FCDAC.jpeg

2664511A-BEB4-412B-A274-E093A64D6CD3.jpeg

Last edited:
@Chrisloveslux wow that is stunning! Where’s the one to the right of the Cartier classic from? I love the cable style.

What size is your classic and your Tiffany’s t1? I tried the small but it was too tight on the sides and didn’t line up perfect with my 16 love. I think the t1 is more round in shape.

Reactions: Chrisloveslux
@Chrisloveslux wow that is stunning! Where’s the one to the right of the Cartier classic from? I love the cable style.

What size is your classic and your Tiffany’s t1? I tried the small but it was too tight on the sides and didn’t line up perfect with my 16 love. I think the t1 is more round in shape.
Thank you so much!
It’s a David Yurman “cable buckle” bracelet in the 3.5mm , size small. DY makes difficult widths, there’s one low this size and serveral above this size.
Both my loves are a size 17 and my T1 is a medium. The T1 small size was to small for me to. The medium work prefect with the loves.

Reactions: Blingqueen44
Thank you so much!
It’s a David Yurman “cable buckle” bracelet in the 3.5mm , size small. DY makes difficult widths, there’s one low this size and serveral above this size.
Both my loves are a size 17 and my T1 is a medium.

Do you ever wear just the Cartier’s together? I am looking at stacking a classic with my thin but wonder if they clank against each other (not a snug fit on me) and loosen the screws?