Cartier love or diamond tennis bracelet?

Congrats! That's so exciting! I had my Love bracelet engraved with my son's birth date and our initials and it just makes the bracelet even more special. I'm expecting again in June so I'm planning to get another Love and have it engraved with our baby's birth date and initials too. The sentiment behind it is really sweet. Post pics after you buy it :smile:

So sweet LDDChanel. My little girl will get mine someday. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!!!!

So glad you're getting what you truly want and that hubby is happy with the choice as well!! I love the inscription, it's really a sweet touch. Can't wait to see modeling pics ☺️

Thanks! I'm going to get another plain YG. I love the look of Kortney Kardashian's stack! Although I've been debating if I should get the YG with diamonds. I think I'm going to wear them stacked but I'm also open to wearing one on each wrist... I've been meaning to ask people for their experiences here with wearing 2 Loves together. Not sure it it'll be less practical for everyday.

I agree with Techprincess :smile: used to wear it one on each wrist but after much encouragement from my SA and SO im wearing them together now and the look of 2 loves stacked together is :love:

Hi everyone,
My DH and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary in the fall and with Cartier's price increase looming, I have been thinking about a piece of jewelry to commemorate the milestone. I have always loved the love bangle yet DH feels it's overpriced for what it is…. He says for the money, I could have a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet.
So ladies, what do you think? He will get me what makes me happy but I'd love to get your thoughts….
Do I go for the love and buy it now pre-increase or get the diamond tennis bracelet in the fall? I would put the love away until anniversary (BTW) Are diamond tennis bracelets passé? I don't see too much discussion on them here on the forum….
What would you do?!:hugs:
I prefer diamond tennis bracelet. It's timeless and sparkles a lot. I had one. It was great to wear. It is very unique. So you should go with tennis bracelet rather than choose other.