Cartier love or diamond tennis bracelet?

It depends on what you think you'd wear more. I have a diamond tennis bracelet that I never wear and it was a bit of a waste. It's a classic so I'll have it forever but I love my Cartier LOVE bracelet a lot more. I also love the sentiment behind the LOVE bracelet. And I think it looks better stacked with other bracelets than a tennis bracelet but that's just my opinion. You really can't go wrong with either choice. Just go with your gut and what you love the most.

Thanks everyone for all your thoughtful answers! I absolutely love the yellow gold love on everyone I see it on. My big hangup is that all of my jewelry is white gold or platinum
( including my watch) and I don't care for the white gold love. I just don't know how I feel about mixing the metals. I definitely like the more caudal nature of the love though. Does anyone have pics they could share of how you wear your tennis bracelets? Thanks!

Thanks everyone for all your thoughtful answers! I absolutely love the yellow gold love on everyone I see it on. My big hangup is that all of my jewelry is white gold or platinum
( including my watch) and I don't care for the white gold love. I just don't know how I feel about mixing the metals. I definitely like the more caudal nature of the love though. Does anyone have pics they could share of how you wear your tennis bracelets? Thanks!

This is something I'm a bit conscious of as well, however because my watch is a two-tone tank, I already feel quite comfortable mixing metals - it is something for you to consider though, definitely...

For me, it's LoVe I wear mine always and love love love it (no pun intended ) I don't think there is any issues with mixing metals .

Either would be a great choice though . Happy early 10th!

I mix metals all the time! I think it looks fun and fresh. My watch, wedding set and right hand ring are all platinum/white gold but my Love bracelet is yellow gold. And before I got my Love I would stack with a variety of other gold bracelets (including a few Hermes clic clac's with gold). For my necklaces, I alternate between platinum and yellow gold.

My love is RG but now looks more YG so I think you would get a good idea

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396750950.697222.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396751000.142919.jpg

I mix metals all the time! I think it looks fun and fresh. My watch, wedding set and right hand ring are all platinum/white gold but my Love bracelet is yellow gold. And before I got my Love I would stack with a variety of other gold bracelets (including a few Hermes clic clac's with gold). For my necklaces, I alternate between platinum and yellow gold.
LDD Chanel, I would love to see a pic of your arms with how you wear your watch, wedding set and love. I don't have any other yellow gold jewelry so I'm just not sure if yellow gold love will look out of place next to all the other white on my fingers and wrists! If only I had the two-tone BB I've ben lusting after to tie it all together!!!!!

Tennis bracelet! Cartier love is too overpriced imo.

I usually wear my watch on one hand & the tennis bracelet on the other.

I am not fond of mixing metals either. So now I have 2 sets of jewellery, watches, bags in SHW & GHW. Just go for what you are comfy with :smile: