Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Last time i went to the boutique in VA it was 3700 for the screw on bangle style.. I think... this was around thanksgiving this year... good luck finding a good price.. :smile:

When I was at the Ala Moana store earlier in the month the gold cuff was $3375 and the SA told me the full bracelet, bangle style would be a little more than $1000 more, maybe he was including the taxes?

Hi all!

I've been considering a love bracelet but was wondering about a few things:

- Do you shower with it?
- Do you sleep with it on?
- Do you find it scratches easily?
- Is it annoying to type with (assuming you work in an office on the computer majority of the time)?
- Any general complaints?

It's such a gorgeous piece but personally I don't really think it's worth it unless I wear it all the time. Please share your thoughts!

TIA! :tup:

Hi all!

I've been considering a love bracelet but was wondering about a few things:

- Do you shower with it?
- Do you sleep with it on?
- Do you find it scratches easily?
- Is it annoying to type with (assuming you work in an office on the computer majority of the time)?
- Any general complaints?

It's such a gorgeous piece but personally I don't really think it's worth it unless I wear it all the time. Please share your thoughts!

TIA!:tup:

The Love bracelet (screw on one) is meant to be worn all the time.
- So yes to the shower and sleeping with it on.
- Mine has fine scratches all over it, but so does most of my jewelry over time.
- I have no problems typing with it
- In terms of complaints, other than the price, nothing really! It took me a little while to getting used to sleeping with it on, but otherwise I like it.

I have the cuff so you can remove it. Perhaps that might be a better option for you. I sometimes think I want the WG bangle that stays on all the time. But it is almost $4400 now. My friend says I should buy a replica from QVC!

Funny that you brought it up because I had the same thoughts after I tried on the Love bracelet yesterday. It's a nice concept of being 'handcuffed' to love 24/7, but personally I don't like wearing my jewellery when I shower or go to bed. So I decided to cross it out from my list.

I have had my bracelet on for just about 1 year now. I do everything with it on no problem. Mine has scratches but mainly on the bottom and not the top. I find that you can hardly see them. I put mine on my left wrist even though i am a righty so it would get banged up less! I never feel it on my wrist and it is definitely not annoying! If your going to wear it all the time i say get it!