Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Babes… I want to share my happiness, as I just couldn’t control it further… J I finally get my first Cartier, although it was only a love ring. ;p Decided to get it as a birthday present for myself… When I walked out of Cartier holding that red paper bag, no words can describe the kind of happiness in my head… keke

Beautiful ring = adore it

Congrats! Happy 30th! Post modeling shots when you get it :smile:
Oh, trust me... I will!

Does anyone know what the turn around is to have a chain shortened? I know that the NYC Tiffany can do same-day, and I am kind of hoping that will be the case with the 5th Ave Cartier location.

I have the world's tiniest wrists so I know I will need to have the bracelet shortened.

I used to think it's too matchy but then changed my mind after I got my Juste un Clou set and now I wear them all together! To each their own, some may think it's over the top but I love it :smile: I've posted this pic before...this is how I normally wear my set on more dressier occasions minus the watch (that's worn on other hand). View attachment 2671567
Love this clou ring. I think it all looks great on you.

Here's my stack today!
18fMkZh.jpg

And another LOL one I put together the other night as my reply to #armswag
P8fWqlQ.jpg
Hi! Do you ever just wear your baby love bracelet with your 2 love bangles? I really want another bracelet to layer with my 2 loves. A few days ago, I tried on the baby love & JUC with my 2 loves. The JUC looked amazing but not in my price range at the moment so considering the baby love. I'm just not sure how if that bracelet would layer well. TIA

Ive read alot about cartier white gold love bracelets turning grey? Can anyone describe to me what they mean? I have the tiffany atlas diamond bracelet in white gold and its really old but still looks like white gold. Cartier I would expect to have high quality white gold too so why would it turn grey but my tiffany doesnt? Sorry if this is a dumb question and thank you :smile:

Reactions: keodi
Ive read alot about cartier white gold love bracelets turning grey? Can anyone describe to me what they mean? I have the tiffany atlas diamond bracelet in white gold and its really old but still looks like white gold. Cartier I would expect to have high quality white gold too so why would it turn grey but my tiffany doesnt? Sorry if this is a dumb question and thank you :smile:

I thought you just received the Tiffany bracelet a couple of months ago for your anniversary? Or are you referring to something else? And for those who's love bangles turned grey they had them rhodium dipped at Cartier. I honestly think it has to do with body chemistry. With Tiffany's their rose gold and rubedo fades on me, on more than one occasion. That's why I said no to the rose cut flower ring.

Yes I received the Tiffany bracelet this year :smile:
It was second hand though as I got it at a huge discount too
Its engraved with the year 2003 so I'm just assuming its this old . I've been wearing it daily 24/7 since I got it I love it
I was just curious as I keep reading about Cartier white gold turning grey and I have never had white gold jewelry do this unless I'm misunderstanding I know it can become less shiny over time
I was just looking at the colour difference between wg with diamonds which is much whiter than without diamonds :smile:

I thought you just received the Tiffany bracelet a couple of months ago for your anniversary? Or are you referring to something else? And for those who's love bangles turned grey they had them rhodium dipped at Cartier. I honestly think it has to do with body chemistry. With Tiffany's their rose gold and rubedo fades on me, on more than one occasion. That's why I said no to the rose cut flower ring.

Last edited: