Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Will put a bracelet on layaway in few months
Choosing and trying on will b fun.

My ring now has two deep scratches! I will get engraving done..can they polish it up at same time? Im sad:sad:
Yes they can

Babes… I want to share my happiness, as I just couldn’t control it further… J I finally get my first Cartier, although it was only a love ring. ;p Decided to get it as a birthday present for myself… When I walked out of Cartier holding that red paper bag, no words can describe the kind of happiness in my head… keke

It looks great!!!! Congrats!

My wife and I.
Such a sweet picture! I've been thinking about getting my DH a Love, after seeing this picture, I'm convinced he needs one:smile:

Wondering if wearing a love ring and bracelet look too matchy? Does anyone have any photos?

I used to think it's too matchy but then changed my mind after I got my Juste un Clou set and now I wear them all together! To each their own, some may think it's over the top but I love it :smile: I've posted this pic before...this is how I normally wear my set on more dressier occasions minus the watch (that's worn on other hand). ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404169513.435714.jpg

I used to think it's too matchy but then changed my mind after I got my Juste un Clou set and now I wear them all together! To each their own, some may think it's over the top but I love it :smile: I've posted this pic before...this is how I normally wear my set on more dressier occasions minus the watch (that's worn on other hand). View attachment 2671567

Wow, amazing bling, thanks for the pic.

I used to think it's too matchy but then changed my mind after I got my Juste un Clou set and now I wear them all together! To each their own, some may think it's over the top but I love it :smile: I've posted this pic before...this is how I normally wear my set on more dressier occasions minus the watch (that's worn on other hand). View attachment 2671567

I like it myself. It wear two love rings stacked on the opposite hand. I would wear on the same hand. I think it looks great as your pic shows.

Babes… I want to share my happiness, as I just couldn’t control it further… J I finally get my first Cartier, although it was only a love ring. ;p Decided to get it as a birthday present for myself… When I walked out of Cartier holding that red paper bag, no words can describe the kind of happiness in my head… keke

It suits you. Congrats! It is very special holding that red bag. I feel like on cloud 9, swinging a red cartier bag, knowing that there is a nice goody inside.:graucho:

Does anyone know what year Cartier discontinued the 6 diamond LOVE bracelet? Was it 2012? Would I still be able to get them to do a custom 6 diamond bracelet? Thank you for all of the help! I have already seen the 6 diamond 2 (WG and YG) bracelet and I don't like it. I just want a plain YG LOVE with 6 diamonds.

OMG - kill me now. Simply fab! I have two of these pieces and they are my favorites. Swoon.