Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

It looks like they line up pretty well?
I have fairly small wrists. 13.5 cm! So they actually line up pretty well for me, maybe because of my wrist shape! Even closer to the wrist, they aren't a perfect match but not enough to be bothersome. I take off the cuff a lot so it works, but I do want another bangle to stack with the yellow. Here is a pic low on the wrist. Sorry for the big pic, hope it is helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,267
I have fairly small wrists. 13.5 cm! So they actually line up pretty well for me, maybe because of my wrist shape! Even closer to the wrist, they aren't a perfect match but not enough to be bothersome. I take off the cuff a lot so it works, but I do want another bangle to stack with the yellow. Here is a pic low on the wrist. Sorry for the big pic, hope it is helpful.
The picture is very helpful! Thank you!

Reactions: NikkisABagGirl

Thanks for this reference picture ! I typically see "posed" pictures so it's difficult to see how the bracelets actually "hang" lol. They stack beautifully!

IMG_6404.jpg IMG_4885.jpg So I thought I would post a couple more pics of the hang time with the cuff and the bangle. I know I had such a hard time deciding on my second as the cuff came second for me, to be honest I was being cheap...well as cheap as you can be with Cartier. But the bangle and cuff is definitely an option unless your OCD, they don't line up completely hehe...Does anyone have a pic of two full loves wrists down?

View attachment 3775359 View attachment 3775360 So I thought I would post a couple more pics of the hang time with the cuff and the bangle. I know I had such a hard time deciding on my second as the cuff came second for me, to be honest I was being cheap...well as cheap as you can be with Cartier. But the bangle and cuff is definitely an option unless your OCD, they don't line up completely hehe...Does anyone have a pic of two full loves wrists down?

Love your stack. My single love fits the same way. I plan on buying a second in September. Both will sit below the wrist bone. I am having a hard time deciding on the color. Hubs would rather buy a second bangle since we have two daughters. At first I though I wanted wg but leaning towards yg now so they will each have an identical one.

Reactions: NikkisABagGirl
Love your stack. My single love fits the same way. I plan on buying a second in September. Both will sit below the wrist bone. I am having a hard time deciding on the color. Hubs would rather buy a second bangle since we have two daughters. At first I though I wanted wg but leaning towards yg now so they will each have an identical one.
That would be perfect! I had my bangle engraved as it is going to my only girl! She already tries on my jewelry and she is three! Hehe! I would go with second bangle, I do love my cuff and would never get rid of it, but I still crave a second full bangle. ❤️❤️

This! I have two daughters who are 8 & 10 and I went with two YG so they would have the same I love the feeling of legacy they have [emoji4][emoji108][emoji173]️

That is horrible. We pay all of this money for the Cartier name and quality and they do not measure up to what we pay for and deserve. I am freaking out because the SA messed up all 4 screws on my two bracelets and even took away enough gold with a regular screwdriver that the slots are too big for a screwdriver to even fit correctly into it. I never had a single problem with my screws until he touched them. I went into the boutique to try on a Juste Un Clou bracelet and the SA asked if I have ever checked my screws or had a problem with them. I said I never had a problem and have never checked the screws. He said he wanted to check my screws to make sure they were tight because the bracelets could fall off otherwise. Once he touched the screws, this all happened. The mansion said all the screws needed to be replaced. I fought for new bracelets, but the new ones do not fit the same way as my old ones, even though they are all a size 18. My old ones never left indents all around my arm the way the new ones they supplied me with. I asked the manager to track down my original bracelets with the broken screws because I thought maybe I should just have the screws replaced. However, after hearing your story, I am afraid to have them touched. I don't know what to do. This back and forth has been going on since June 4.

Do you think I should just keep the new set that they gave me, even though they have a tighter fit and hope I will get used to that tighter fit, or have them replace all of the screws on my original bracelets? I am nervous that if they replace the screws and they're still not right that they won't offer me a replacement again. Also, the first set of replacements they gave me were not even symmetrical. One bracelet was practically overlapping the other, and one stuck out a lot further. Even when I stacked the bracelets at the boutique with the manager, their circumference was not symmetrical. Do you think this could be because the bracelets were made in different locations as they have different engraving inside?

Do you wish that you never had the screw replaced?

Good luck today at the boutique! They should replace your bracelet because it is not right at all. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I know exactly how you feel.

I would keep the replacement set FOR SURE! I would have been over the moon with two new one's (only got one new). Even with a tighter fit they will ruin the original ones. Once they have worked on it, they will only mess it up more. And I've worked at a jeweller, I know how it works.